rF2 Skoda Octavia Cup @ La Torrecica - Tuesday November 30th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Who didn't I mess it up for today? I mean, the mirrors in this mod is not good. Seeing in mirror that a driver is behind. Using whole track to get a good speed, but woops, he was on the outside... Trust me, it aren't cool to be the trouble maker. But well, a lot of contact in those cars. :p
Sorry for what I did, I just am a child...

Glad i picked this event tonight and using my muchly underused Skoda mod!,and a totally new track to learn as well,a nice honest little track with a decent little rythym and variety of turns,she aint no oil painting to look at,but created racing!,and i do love the uncomplicated nature of the cars as well,nothing fussy at all,just arrive and drive feeling good out the crate with bags and bags of grip :D.
Thank you all there making some good close clean racing,i got a chance to race with almost the entire grid in race 2 and it was all perfect,a bit mental here and there (Ole ;P),but all good mental :D.

Thank You Adz/Ryo/Ivo & RD

Nice race as always with this mod.
Q in back but for 2 time I do my PB along the race and in Race 2 nice battle with Kris and Roy for a fews of laps until this: GRAB_002.jpgGRAB_001.jpg ahahahaah:wink: touched safety
and Jump,I had seen safety go around,I did not think to be so lucky:wink:

Thanks Adam Ryan and RD for event

Glad i picked this event tonight and using my muchly underused Skoda mod!,and a totally new track to learn as well,a nice honest little track with a decent little rythym and variety of turns,she aint no oil painting to look at,but created racing!,and i do love the uncomplicated nature of the cars as well,nothing fussy at all,just arrive and drive feeling good out the crate with bags and bags of grip :D.

Ye, its not a good looking track but it is a nice one to drive and race at. I think all it need is a re-texturing along with some other objects around the course to brighten it up a bit.

The AIW needs an overhaul too ;).

A jump start wasn't picked up, the safety car flew about like a nutter and the pole position was on different sides of the grid for each race :D

As for my races - got pole (one magnificent) in both races.

First race I led and pulled away in the first two laps from Gary. He caught me over the next couple of laps and we had a nice dice before he finally got past and I couldn't hold on, tyres just disappeared in terms of grip. Ending up having a big battle with Kelvin and breifly Paul. Bumped Kelvin once and gave him the position back. He bumped me twice and lost position both times, maybe that'll teach you haha.

Second race - led from pole, Gary got an awful start and my car was a little better up until 5 laps from the end, when i began to struggle a little again - still had a comfortable lead over Kelvin, around 2-3 seconds, so made sure I didn;t make any big mistakes and took the win by less than a second.

Really struggled with tyre wear in both races.

My fault that you gave me no room to exit the corner? :tongue: But yeah, we had i nice Norwegian train running there for a short while with all three on a row :tongue:

But lol, I gave, but I wanted to take a Scandiavian flick. ;)
But that was one of the most irretating fights ever. I mean, it was in 3 min okay. But all those corners all was around me. :L

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back