1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skoda Octavia Cup @ La Torrecica - Tuesday November 30th 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Adam Eggbeer, Nov 25, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT Skoda
    Mod: Skoda Octavia Cup
    Track: La Torrecica

Event start: 20:00 GMT
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warm up: 3 minutes
    Race: 2 x 20 minutes

1. 2006/2007 cars only

2. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

3. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

4. The track will show as Albacete in game
  2. Entry List:

1. Roy Magnes
    2. Gürhan Hamlacıoğlu
    3. Denis Moiseev
    4. Marcel Purschke
    5. Ole Marius Myrvold
    6. Tommi Ojala
    7. Kris Vickers
    8. Ryan Callan
    9. Kelvin van der Linde
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
  3. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

I have never even heared about the track before, but I will do some training during the weekend :) Sign me up :D
  4. Count me in please:)
  5. Could you put me down as a maybe? I'm not sure whether I will be able to make it but I will try. Thanks.
  6. Mapu

Premium Member

I'd be glad to join if you'd like to add me for my first club race. :)
  7. I don't think your the only one. It's a good track, got some fast corners and a few slower ones so should be interesting. I will try and post a video up at some point of the track.

Welcome, we always like to see new people :)
  8. Sign me up please
  9. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Sign me up as a maybe, I have two examns next week, on monday-wednesday and friday. Will try to make it though :)
  10. Good luck with your exams :)
  11. im in :)
  12. Sorry , im gonna have to withdraw from this one, somethings come up. :(
  13. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Put me down as a provisional please.

I should be able to make it but cant confirm 100% as yet.
  14. Found out today that I have an exam on Wednesday so the chances of me turning up are pretty slim - but if anyone is interested about lap times, I got a 1.40.34 after doing a few laps around the track - just interested about the lap times you guys are getting (and the fastest lap in the race you guys get tomorrow - if I don't turn up) - I am pretty sure low 1.39's are easily possible with enough tweaking.
  15. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Stick me down as a confirmed now matey :)
  16. Stick me down Ads :)
  17. Lap of La Torrecica :)

18. Server is up :)
  19. I can do a few laps now for about 30 mins. Hope someone appears on the server :D

Just set a new PB 1.39.550 on the server ... finally went under 1.40 :D
  20. Sign me up as maybe plz Adam :)