Skoda 130 RS

Cars Skoda 130 RS 1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ken Block's Tribute!
For personal use I've edited the car for Drift (engine, sequential gearbox).
Great Mod! Thanks!

preview.jpg

PBR Car paint shader doesn't work because you didn't assign what shader you want to use.

without ext_config
Screenshot_tmm_skoda_130rs_magione_3-8-120-8-41-8.jpg

with ext_config, no difference in paint shader
Screenshot_tmm_skoda_130rs_magione_3-8-120-8-42-11.jpg

and with [Material_CarPaint_Metallic] for example
Code:
[INCLUDE: common/materials_carpaint.ini]
CarPaintMaterial = EXT_CAR_PAINT
CarPaintVersionAware = 2
DisableDev = 1
[Material_CarPaint_Metallic]
Screenshot_tmm_skoda_130rs_magione_3-8-120-8-43-33.jpg

Last edited:
I will double check it but I guess it should be OK in this case.
I don't think so. -0.60 is quite excessive. The only way I see that kind of setting being run IRL is if there's significant toe-in bumpsteer and it's a band-aid. Not impossible I suppose, but very unlikely.

I don't think so. -0.60 is quite excessive. The only way I see that kind of setting being run IRL is if there's significant toe-in bumpsteer and it's a band-aid. Not impossible I suppose, but very unlikely.

Actually I felt bumpsteer, so I prefer zero-toe setup.
But if real car has massive toe, default setup should follow it.
Fortunately we can adjust toe in setup screen for your liking.

Actually I felt bumpsteer, so I prefer zero-toe setup.
But if real car has massive toe, default setup should follow it.
Fortunately we can adjust toe in setup screen for your liking.
default toe mentioned in documents is 0 +/-
@Fuzo

Do we still need to apply your sound pack on top of this install ?

Thanks for the good work :geek:
it's up to you which do you like better, I preffer the new one.

I think documents indicate static values, but in AC, static toe indicates -0.60.
This is far from documents.
Could you fix it in next update?
Forgive me for a little demanding.
Oh sorry I was on my phone and didn't finish that "toe" sentence :D the default toe from the documentation I have is 1-3 mm on steering rod so I put 1mm to suspension ini and that what you see in AC is what came out of it. I supposed it is OK because the front suspension geometry was recreated from accurate blueprints like this... :)

rameno_front.png

but I guess you still can adjust it the setup screen if you don't like it like it is now. But in another historic documents I have there is 0 mm value mentioned so maybe I will set it to zero and let users to set it as they see fit.

Last edited:
Oh sorry I was on my phone and didn't finish that "toe" sentence :D the default toe from the documentation I have is 1-3 mm on steering rod so I put 1mm to suspension ini and that what you see in AC is what came out of it. I supposed it is OK because the front suspension geometry was recreated from accurate blueprints like this... :)

but I guess you still can adjust it the setup screen if you don't like it like it is now. But in another historic documents I have there is 0 mm value mentioned so maybe I will set it to zero and let users to set it as they see fit.

OK, I understood it. Thank you for your reply.

The toe's generally not at the tie rod. It's generally the amount of distance between the front and rear of the tire, in respect to the tire diameter, usually.

Let's say the tire diameter is 24 inches and the toe is 1mm, the angle for one wheel would be about 0.015deg. Robinette's site has a calculator for it.

Also, make sure the rack end is placed correctly. It usually does not end where the boot ends, but more inwards.

The toe's generally not at the tie rod. It's generally the amount of distance between the front and rear of the tire, in respect to the tire diameter, usually.

Let's say the tire diameter is 24 inches and the toe is 1mm, the angle for one wheel would be about 0.015deg. Robinette's site has a calculator for it.

Also, make sure the rack end is placed correctly. It usually does not end where the boot ends, but more inwards.
oh yeah you are right, I got confused by a repair manual, those values were similar so I made wrong assumption. Still learning, you know :)

oh yeah you are right, I got confused by a repair manual, those values were similar so I made wrong assumption. Still learning, you know :)
Yeah, no problem. 1- 3mm is just A LOT at the tie rod. :roflmao:

Those values are generally for the tire diameter, and perhaps some privateers use wheel diameter, because the adjustment method for the toe can vary. In a trailing arm, there is no tie rod to extend.

Really enjoying the mod, thank you so much. We will be running it in an RD club event next Monday. :)

I was just doing a bit of testing and noticed a couple of anomylies in the setup screen. The values for toe and camber in the car status screen are showing a significant difference between L/R even though the values set in the setup fields are symetrical (I hope you understand my meaning). This is true even on the default setup.

Also, on default setup, the value in the "ARB Front" field is 1500 N/m - a value which cannot be entered again after it has be changed. I'm not sure if this really matters, as the min value is 1450 N/m, but I thought it might be worth a mention.

Thanks again for the mod, it's great fun.

All the best.

Really enjoying the mod, thank you so much. We will be running it in an RD club event next Monday. :)

I was just doing a bit of testing and noticed a couple of anomylies in the setup screen. The values for toe and camber in the car status screen are showing a significant difference between L/R even though the values set in the setup fields are symetrical (I hope you understand my meaning). This is true even on the default setup.

Also, on default setup, the value in the "ARB Front" field is 1500 N/m - a value which cannot be entered again after it has be changed. I'm not sure if this really matters, as the min value is 1450 N/m, but I thought it might be worth a mention.

Thanks again for the mod, it's great fun.

All the best.

Thank you for reporting. Would you mind telling me what track you were testing on? Because the toe and camber values are actual values of the suspension and to have it even you need even (flat) surface. And there is very few tracks where pits are flat, the values in setup.ini are even, no issue there and the suspension is mirrored in AC so there is no way to make it uneven when all the values are correct (as far as I know). But the ARB value is definitelly wrong and will be fixed, it is quite easy fix. I promise it will be fixed until Monday :)

Thank you for reporting. Would you mind telling me what track you were testing on? Because the toe and camber values are actual values of the suspension and to have it even you need even (flat) surface. And there is very few tracks where pits are flat, the values in setup.ini are even, no issue there and the suspension is mirrored in AC so there is no way to make it uneven when all the values are correct (as far as I know). But the ARB value is definitelly wrong and will be fixed, it is quite easy fix. I promise it will be fixed until Monday :)
Thanks for the quick reply. The track was Circuit Mas Du Clos. I will test on some other tracks and look for a level spot. I will also test with some other cars. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I just tried it at the Drag strip and the values are completely fine. Sorry for the false alarm and thanks for the informative reply. It seems that, for me, every day is a school day. :redface: ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea