SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
i update to f1 23 and GarySwallowDataPlugin.Leaderboard.Position01.PitCount didn´t work
alway 0 zero value.
it´s only happens to me ????
I will check asap as it is done the same way as F12022 so should work fine.
I do need to do some work on the pit data as 23 gives some more stuff that I have not included yet.

hi gary i want to do a dash like in the attached image.
what is the variable for next tires.
something like this "GarySwallowDataPlugin.Leaderboard.Position01.Telemetry.NextTyreVisualCompound
thanks
next tyres.jpg

Gary love the work! I use your stuff on a daily and super happy with all of it. I did notice an issue on 6.6.6 update, my leaderboard images are not showing. I did see that works on 8.4.3 version of Simhub but not the new 8.4.4 version. I am sure its a simhub issues. All is working great on 8.4.3 so still on that one. I did want to ask about the image leaderboard. I wanted to see if there was a way to show a image leaderboard on idle screen before the race started. Just like F1 23 grid position part. Show all drivers and places etc. Overlay show data, not sure why we could not see same on a simhub screen on wheel? I get the whole F1 23 telemetry not getting to iphone or simhub maybe. I guess overlays work different then lets say an iphone. Just a thought, Keep up the great work!.

Last edited:
GarySwallow updated SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen with a new update entry:

F12023 error fix for Simhub 8.4.4+ - QUICK FIX

Simhub had an update that changed a data type (for those interested..'RaceControlDRSEnabled' from a 'boolean' to a 'nullable boolean' type ) and caused an error/no data...
A simple recompile fixed the issue..so here it is..
Nothing else changed apart from a couple of very minor things that are not exciting...
A better update will come soon with some of the new F12023 data points working from the game (some are done in my generic way like other games..but '23 now gives the data direct from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Love what you've built here! I'm having one issue and I'm assuming I've done something wrong. In F1 23 when I'm in online lobbies all the names are coming up "player". I have all the misc. options turned off. I think thats what I'm supposed to do. Thanks for any help.

Great job, congratulations. I have a question for you. I need to go live for an online championship. I tried to run your online leaderboard in spectator mode, but it doesn't give me any results. I want to go live in spectator mode so as not to appear in the leaderboard. Am I doing something wrong? Let me know as soon as you can. Thanks again!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.