SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, just putting something together, and noticed that, using Content Manager to load the races for Assetto Corsa, ‘LeaderboardPositionXX.CarNumber’ just defaults to the starting grid slot for each car. Is there a way to capture the Car Number as set by the skin on this?

GarySwallow updated SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen with a new update entry:

F12022 fixes + other quick updates

Just a few tweaks to keep you guys going...

Real names file added for F12022 - Now it pulls the online name from the game - and you have an option file to add the real names as a lookup...just add the online name to the file and it can be toggled in the GUI..no need for multiple files per league etc..just add them ALL to the RealNames file and it will find them.

Fixed special character issue in RF2 driver names

iRacing turn numbers now work

Some other minor tweaks...

If you get any...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Gary Just installed all files correctly but i do not get any additional plugins. I also unblocked the dll file. Any ideas how i can get it working please?
Does Simhub not tell you there is a new plugin when you launch Simhub?
It should ask if you want to activate it.
Try removing the dll file and booting Simhub..then close and add it again.
Also make sure the Folders are in /DashTemplates/ correctly.
If you have had it installed previously..make sure to replace the /DashTemplates/GS - Options/GarySwallowOptions.txt file..

Last edited:
Does Simhub not tell you there is a new plugin when you launch Simhub?
It should ask if you want to activate it.
Try removing the dll file and booting Simhub..then close and add it again.
Also make sure the Folders are in /DashTemplates/ correctly.
If you have had it installed previously..make sure to replace the /DashTemplates/GS - Options/GarySwallowOptions.txt file..
What a legend..... removing, reboot and replace worked a treat. Thank you.

@GarySwallow its amazing work for a lot of platforms! congrats!

I used your plugin for many years specifically for F1 Games and now I try to use for Iracing too but I found a problem with Intervals between drivers, does not work in spectator mode (Iracing).

Is there a posibility to fix it?

Last edited:
Hi, just putting something together, and noticed that, using Content Manager to load the races for Assetto Corsa, ‘LeaderboardPositionXX.CarNumber’ just defaults to the starting grid slot for each car. Is there a way to capture the Car Number as set by the skin on this?
Hi Gary, just following up on this.

Trying to get 'LeaderboardPositionXX.CarNumber' working to the car numbers as set by Content Manager for Assetto Corsa.

I'm trying to get something where (for all cars on the leaderboard - I've been able to do it on the observed car only):
First box returns the car number, second box returns the car manufacturer. Worst case, I can write a code that returns the car model (and then return the image I'm using for car manufacturers), but thought there might be a simpler way to do it.

Hello GS!

Hope you're well. You're creation here is absolutely stunning and I'm blown away...I am having one issue however. I am racing Hybrid 2022 cars on Assetto Corsa and have everything installed but its struggling to show Perez's name? Looks to be a font issue, but it is also not showing the manufacturer/badge of the car I'm driving both in the leader boards at the side and the current driver banner along the bottom. I tried attaching a print screen but the file was too large for Race Department...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 49
Hi Gary I'm having an issue with the app on Assetto Corsa It keeps saying that it has No Data for drivers that are driving in the session, however it collects data such as the track, air/track temp and session info, as well as the fastest laps and gaps to cars.
1681684286147.png
1681684291718.png
1681684246913.png

GarySwallow updated SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen with a new update entry:

F12023 + fixes

THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST release.
A.K.A. The F1 2023 release...there may be issues..it is a new Codemasters game after all...
+ fixes for other stuff and some 'under the hood' stuff.

This version needs a new options file - and it will replace it automatically on first load...so you will have some tweaks to make again (if you ever used it for F1 MyTeam etc...)

As usual - drive safe

Read the rest of this update entry...

I see there are a few new options in the plugin's Options menu, and I have not found a proper explanation in the Readme or changelog how they work.
  1. Online Driver Names - I suspect option may have to be renamed since I assume F1 23 support was also added;
  2. Use Turn Numbers from file (if available) - Okay, I guess this uses data from CircuitTurnData, but what happens if there is no compatible file or if I do not use this option, Turn Numbers just don't work I assume? (Sidenote: a few of those are out of date since newer layouts are available for example in F1 games; may need restructurizing in the future for different Melbourne layouts or different Catalunya layouts)
  3. Use Pit Timers from Plugin - if enabled, I assume calculations are done manually instead of using game data?

I see there are a few new options in the plugin's Options menu, and I have not found a proper explanation in the Readme or changelog how they work.
  1. Online Driver Names - I suspect option may have to be renamed since I assume F1 23 support was also added;
  2. Use Turn Numbers from file (if available) - Okay, I guess this uses data from CircuitTurnData, but what happens if there is no compatible file or if I do not use this option, Turn Numbers just don't work I assume? (Sidenote: a few of those are out of date since newer layouts are available for example in F1 games; may need restructurizing in the future for different Melbourne layouts or different Catalunya layouts)
  3. Use Pit Timers from Plugin - if enabled, I assume calculations are done manually instead of using game data?
1. By default it will now use the name that the game gives...as the online names are now given by F1 22/23.
You can also still override them with names from the file like I did for F1 21/22..so if a driver had the online ID of 'GSwall_23' (for example) it will show this by default now (instead of just an ID number)..or you can override with 'Gary Swallow' from the file option to make it look like real life....(or whatever name you want to give them..like 'Cheater01')

2. The turn number files can be edited to be whatever you need.
If a file does not exist it just ignores it and you get no turn numbers.
You can create new files for new tracks.
Look in the GS - Options folder for the turn number data files and how to edit/create them.
It just needs saving as the correct name for the plugin to pick it up....and some slow driving around to get the trigger points as you want them (any game/track).
I made a small dash/overlay that you can use to help create the points/files...

3. Correct. Manual calculation (as most games don't give the data at all).
I do need to do some work on F1 2023 now that it gives better pit time data...coming soon...

Last edited:
i update to f1 23 and GarySwallowDataPlugin.Leaderboard.Position01.PitCount didn´t work
alway 0 zero value.
it´s only happens to me ????

Hi Gary,
I've used your plugin to make an AMS2 Auto Director, as you know :)
Thanks so much!
Some questions if I may, because some properties for AMS2 aren't working in certain modes.
Where do you derive $prop('GarySwallowDataPlugin.CurrentlyObservedDriver') from?
Is it via Simhub $prop('Position')?
Reason for asking, is in certain modes, especially when in pit monitor for a multi player race, the value from simhub and your plugin are inaccurate. Simhub and your plugin are aligned though.
I've worked around it, but having that feedback loop would have been terrific.
At the moment it causes me to always return to 1 like a stepper motor so I know where the camera is.
I really cant find much correlation.

Hi Gary,
I've used your plugin to make an AMS2 Auto Director, as you know :)
Thanks so much!
Some questions if I may, because some properties for AMS2 aren't working in certain modes.
Where do you derive $prop('GarySwallowDataPlugin.CurrentlyObservedDriver') from?
Is it via Simhub $prop('Position')?
Reason for asking, is in certain modes, especially when in pit monitor for a multi player race, the value from simhub and your plugin are inaccurate. Simhub and your plugin are aligned though.
I've worked around it, but having that feedback loop would have been terrific.
At the moment it causes me to always return to 1 like a stepper motor so I know where the camera is.
I really cant find much correlation.
It comes from the raw data: mViewedParticipantIndex
So it is what the game is sending out

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 90 58.4%