Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, plz help-me ;) i don't understand anything hahaha, how i change the LedLayout? have much options an i'm confused

Go here and double click on the "default" line to edit
upload_2017-6-26_20-21-30.png

click here to set it to green and save :
upload_2017-6-26_20-22-25.png

I want to put something like this: when it does not have any game open the display indicates the time for 5 seconds the clock time and then 5 seconds to indicate the temperature of the cpu, and stay alternating like this, how i do?

I want to put something like this: when it does not have any game open the display indicates the time for 5 seconds the clock time and then 5 seconds to indicate the temperature of the cpu, and stay alternating like this, how i do?

Hum you will have to dig into ncalc scripting but basically this will work :

if(blink('alternationblinker',5000,true), format([DataCorePlugin.CustomExpression.CurrentDateTime],'HH.mm.ss'), format([SystemInfoPlugin.CPULoadPercent],'0.0'))

I've used cpu load , but you can replace it by any other metric using the insert property button.
Take care GPU temps are only given when simhub is running as admin.
upload_2017-6-26_22-50-2.png

NCalc reference :
https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/NCalc-scripting

If you reuse this skeleton for something else rename 'alternationblinker' using something else otherwise they will interfere

Please can you help with my ERS bars on my Nextion display. I have 2 bars, 1 for battery charge and another for charge available for the current lap. I've made a copy of the 'dash_universal' mapping file and added the following to it..

[global.ERS_BATT_CHRG]
val=min(100,max(0,isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Physics.KersCharge],0)))
FORCEREFRESH=1

[global.pbERS_REM]
val=min([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.StaticInfo.KersMaxJ],max(0,isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Physics.KersCurrentKJ],0)))
FORCEREFRESH=1

I copied the lines of code from the turbo bar and thought I had modified it correctly, but doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

Have attached the template in an archive.

Attachments

• NextionTemplate DW.zip.txt
    208.5 KB · Views: 123
Please can you help with my ERS bars on my Nextion display. I have 2 bars, 1 for battery charge and another for charge available for the current lap. I've made a copy of the 'dash_universal' mapping file and added the following to it..

[global.ERS_BATT_CHRG]
val=min(100,max(0,isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Physics.KersCharge],0)))
FORCEREFRESH=1

[global.pbERS_REM]
val=min([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.StaticInfo.KersMaxJ],max(0,isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Physics.KersCurrentKJ],0)))
FORCEREFRESH=1

I copied the lines of code from the turbo bar and thought I had modified it correctly, but doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

Have attached the template in an archive.
Avoid capital case in components names, rename everything into lower case, inside nextion and inside the mapping ;)
and don't forget to regenerate the structure file. https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Nextion-Display

IMG_0956.PNG
Brake bias has just been added with the latest version ;) "DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.BrakeBias" it merges brake bias for all the games where the data is available.

I originally though about analog speedometer, but I can't find something affordable going to something like 300kmh. If you know somewhere to find a speedo in the 30-40 euros range, i'm interested ;)
So still a bit expensive but maybe? I'll keep looking.

Any tips to improve responsiveness? Was playing with some starter lights last night, got them coming up in sequence all good but they seem a little bit slower compared to in game, which unfortunately at the start a split second can mean all the difference.

Any tips to improve responsiveness? Was playing with some starter lights last night, got them coming up in sequence all good but they seem a little bit slower compared to in game, which unfortunately at the start a split second can mean all the difference.
It depends of the game. At my knowledge rf2 can be the slowest due to the crew chief plugin architecture. Is it the game which is giving you trouble ? Otherwise on a recent machine it should be almost instant. Netherless each little steps have a cost in time which I tried to keep as low as possible. Some delays such as serial port can't be reduced. Please be sure i've made and continue to make all the possible optimisations to keep latency as low as possible.

OK so I got it finished off and put back together this morning - all working well!

In short I have:
Nextion 3.2" screen - biggest that would fit on the wheel in between the rotary encoders.
Arduino Nano + 2x8 WS2812 RGB LEDs - 1st one for low fuel, the remainder split for RPMs (5 of each colour)
0.5mm Carbon/Glass fiber panel cut with Jigsaw/120grit wet&dry sandpaper.
New buttons wired in to the original PCB.
2 coiled usb cables coming out the back - I was worried that 2 would make it more difficult for driving but it seems fine, and I could not think of a better solution.

Am closer to getting the ERS bars to work, but I still need to figure out the correct ncalc expressions.
The finish on the wheel is not that great in places so there's still some tidying up to do, and the carbon fiber panel didn't come out as well as I hoped. I do have enough to make another one, so I will do that at some point, but it took 2 hrs to make that panel so it will have to wait for now!

Here's a video of it in action:

It depends of the game. At my knowledge rf2 can be the slowest due to the crew chief plugin architecture. Is it the game which is giving you trouble ? Otherwise on a recent machine it should be almost instant. Netherless each little steps have a cost in time which I tried to keep as low as possible. Some delays such as serial port can't be reduced. Please be sure i've made and continue to make all the possible optimisations to keep latency as low as possible.
Yeah rf2, so probably just that, everything else seems perfect, just the start light :) thanks man!

Hi there, only just found out about this software. Awesome so far! Really like it, it's really userfriendly! I have 2 questions for now:
- I'm using an TM1638 with an Arduino board. When I make a custom screen for the 7-segment display it does popup when I loop through the screen (button 1&2) but when I assign this screen (or any other screen) to a different button e.g. 3 or 4 or 5, it doesn't seem to open the screen (neither short press nor long press). However it does work when I chose for During. So when I keep pressing the button, the right screen comes forward.
- Second question is about the LED's on the TM1638. Is there a way to let them blink is the pitlimiter is on?

Thanks in advance! And I'm definitely gonna make a donation when I get it all up and running.

Edit: all above is for iRacing btw
Edit2: When I change the Target in the MappingPicker to DisplayScreenFor1s/3s it does show the right screen. But of course stops after 1s/3s. Even when I pic a standard screen (MainScreen), it doesn't show the screen when I press the button. Am I doing something wrong or am I trying something impossible?
Edit3: Also action SerialDashPlugin.GoToFirstScreen doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:
Hi there, only just found out about this software. Awesome so far! Really like it, it's really userfriendly! I have 2 questions for now:
- I'm using an TM1638 with an Arduino board. When I make a custom screen for the 7-segment display it does popup when I loop through the screen (button 1&2) but when I assign this screen (or any other screen) to a different button e.g. 3 or 4 or 5, it doesn't seem to open the screen (neither short press nor long press). However it does work when I chose for During. So when I keep pressing the button, the right screen comes forward.
Thanks in advance! And I'm definitely gonna make a donation when I get it all up and running.
Edit: all above is for iRacing btw
Edit2: When I change the Target in the MappingPicker to DisplayScreenFor1s/3s it does show the right screen. But of course stops after 1s/3s. Even when I pic a standard screen (MainScreen), it doesn't show the screen when I press the button. Am I doing something wrong or am I trying something impossible?
Edit3: Also action SerialDashPlugin.GoToFirstScreen doesn't seem to work.

Weird, I'll check all of that ;)

Second question is about the LED's on the TM1638. Is there a way to let them blink is the pitlimiter is on?
You can use ncalc scripting (see my wiki) for expanding the leds data and create some 0-1 value to display to map on the leds.

Weird, I'll check all of that ;)
Cool thanks!

You can use ncalc scripting (see my wiki) for expanding the leds data and create some 0-1 value to display to map on the leds.
I've tried this but it failed to work. I've used DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PitLimiterOn but it seems to contain the value from InPit. So it sets to 0 when I leave the pitlane and to 1 when I enter it. Value doesn't change when pitlimiter is switched on/off.

Edit: All these below seem to be identical in iRacing
DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.IsInPit
DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.IsInPitLane
DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PitLimiterOn

Last edited:
Cool thanks!

I've tried this but it failed to work. I've used DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PitLimiterOn but it seems to contain the value from InPit. So it sets to 0 when I leave the pitlane and to 1 when I enter it. Value doesn't change when pitlimiter is switched on/off.

Yeah indeed it will be fixed for next
Cool thanks!

Oh ! You're right I've fixed it right after the last week release : If you want here is a fixed version of the iracing reader with the proper pitlimiteron data, simply drop it in your install folder and replace the current one : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9NRJ4LE8zINZzNkaHlDWWdKTWs/view?usp=sharing

Do not forget to unblock the file before you uincompress it: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/delay/p/unblockingdownloadedfile/ otherwise windows will cause you troubles with the downloaded dll.

Edit :
DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.IsInPit and DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.IsInPitLane are still the same data, Iracing does not gives more details about it

OK. I thought I had using simhub pretty well figured out and I think it's great. I'm stuck on what is probably very basic and I'm sure lots of folks can answer this. When multiple modules (say an LCD and a TM1638 are set up on the nano, upload is OK etc. How do you configure the screens for the multiple modules. ie I want some screens for the LCD and some for the seven segment. How do you designate specific screens to go to a specific module?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes