Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

First time user of SimHub for Assetto Corsa on a USBD480 screen, and just had a few questions. Apologies if the answers are in the last 130 pages, I did have a quick look but couldn't find them.

I was wondering how you switch between the various car dashes in game? I have set up a button for 'GraphicalDashPlugin.CycleNextDash' but this doesn't seem to do anything, and I just get whatever dash is set in the 'Dash Studio/More Settings/Displayed Dashboard'.

I was also wondering if you can attach dashboard to cars, so that every time I use the 488GTE, I get the 488GTE dashboard automatically come up and don't have to go back out into SimHub to change it?

Many thanks all!

Sadly like i've wrote before actually the whole display changes, when you scroll through the pages, I got the request several times, but separating them requires a lot of work, screen management inside SimHub is actually a monster, it's not only the current displayed content, but it manages "inheritance" , events with temporary shown screens, button presses, screen queue. I will look however if I can split them in multiple "contexts" but no promises, I've checked it already in the past and the work needed to change it was really crazy
Hey Wotever

ok, i understand.
im sure its a crazy amount of coding ,
if you can id really appreciate it, i had designed my sim setup around those ideas
even if you could "bind" screens to "devices" that would help

not trying to be ungratefull
i really do appreciate the work you have put in and continue to put into it.

you sir are a legend

Hi there,

First time user of SimHub for Assetto Corsa on a USBD480 screen, and just had a few questions. Apologies if the answers are in the last 130 pages, I did have a quick look but couldn't find them.

I was wondering how you switch between the various car dashes in game? I have set up a button for 'GraphicalDashPlugin.CycleNextDash' but this doesn't seem to do anything, and I just get whatever dash is set in the 'Dash Studio/More Settings/Displayed Dashboard'.

I was also wondering if you can attach dashboard to cars, so that every time I use the 488GTE, I get the 488GTE dashboard automatically come up and don't have to go back out into SimHub to change it?

Many thanks all!

Hi ! The cyclenext dash feature sadly never worked as intended on the other platforms (mainly onscreen WPF) so i did not ported it yet on usdb480, however usd480 behaves really well i think i could add it pretty safely, i will check ;)

Concerning per cars dash it wasn't really a philosophy I had for now, however in the next version I have a "car manager" coming allowing to manage some settings per car/game. I guess I could find a place for such things in a close future.

Sounds great!

It would be useful to cycle dashes to find the right dash for each car, but even better for SimHub to remember which you have set and automatically load them. Many thanks!
Like a champ :D
upload_2018-1-22_20-49-45.png

Hello everybody, i´m a beginner and i made the amcstudio rgb lights as the video:

I think i have all right, but the simhub says at the top game disconnected, so in every game i open i cannot use this display. How can i solve this problem?

Very thanks

In Assetto don´t work Fuel remaining on arduino display.
When I set Run as administrator on settings, Simhub stop working.
I tried to edit SimhubWPF.exe.config and set RunAsAdmin on True but don´t work.

In Assetto don´t work Fuel remaining on arduino display.
When I set Run as administrator on settings, Simhub stop working.
I tried to edit SimhubWPF.exe.config and set RunAsAdmin on True but don´t work.
Hi ! concerning admin make sure to use the settings available inside simhub :
upload_2018-1-22_22-53-30.png

If you edit the file itself you will probably go into troubles. If the setting doesn't work you can go into the file properties and check the option :
upload_2018-1-22_22-56-50.png

If it stills goes wrong do not hesitate to send me the log files (available in c:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs)

Concerning fuel remaining laps (DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_RemainingLaps) it's actually a computed indicator which will be fed after a few valid laps (no refuel or pit lane / pit stop).

I also tried Run as admin clicking on executable properties, SimHub don´t crash but Current Fuel doesn´t work either, obviously remaining laps also don´t work. Fuel always indicates the same liters.

I also tried Run as admin clicking on executable properties, SimHub don´t crash but Current Fuel doesn´t work either, obviously remaining laps also don´t work. Fuel always indicates the same liters.
Hum, it's the the data coming straight from the game, is the fuel consumption enabled in game ?

Hi ! Instead of timesincelastevent use the "changed" function, actually brake bias is not an event
Thanks, got it working now.

One more thing, I have a function which returns the lap delta. However, it refreshes the value too frequently. Is there a function which will refresh the delta value every time for a certain period?

Current Code:
var d = ($prop('PersistantTrackerPlugin.SessionBestLiveDeltaSeconds'),1000);
if(d >=0){
return "+" + format(d ,'0.00');
}else{
return format(d ,'0.00');
}

Thanks

Thanks, got it working now.

One more thing, I have a function which returns the lap delta. However, it refreshes the value too frequently. Is there a function which will refresh the delta value every time for a certain period?

Current Code:
var d = ($prop('PersistantTrackerPlugin.SessionBestLiveDeltaSeconds'),1000);
if(d >=0){
return "+" + format(d ,'0.00');
}else{
return format(d ,'0.00');
}

Thanks
yes it's something which is available it's the "renderingskip" property ("o" means no skip, "1" skip one frame on 2, two skips 2 frames on three .... so the higher the value the slower it gets :D
One frame is about 16ms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back