SIMGRADE VX-Pro Pedals

Thx for the reply. Checked out the user manual but tbh it dont explain nothing tbh on making the pedal softer as ive moved the spring but pedal is still solid. Ive also checked that vid and again mine dont do that either lol.

ive moved the spring but pedal is still solid
Solid pedal implies that spring is not compressible (fully compressed?),
in which case moving the spring among notches defeats leverage changes on spring rate.
Perhaps that could happen if preload is totally maxed out..
Presumably, preload was backed off in order to move the spring...??

Consider appending an image of spring as assembled with finger nuts.

Last edited:
This guy is their best salesman. Everything is explained
With the spring at the lowest position, pedal is softer than my previous Fanatec V3:

And his 2nd vid helped me a lot to understand how to set up the software

Solid pedal implies that spring is not compressible (fully compressed?),
in which case moving the spring among notches defeats leverage changes on spring rate.
Perhaps that could happen if preload is totally maxed out..
Presumably, preload was backed off in order to move the spring...??

Consider appending an image of spring as assembled with finger nuts.
IMG_6942.jpeg

im going to give them a try with what ive got them set at atm and see how i go but its the main reason i bought these is because i seen the pedal as got travel unlike all the rest of the brands that think everyone likes pushing a brick wall

Well these pedals don’t work for me at all. Software says disconnected when they are connected via the usb. Pedal is also still super stiff unlike all the vids ive seen so i think i got sent a dodgy batch.

Edit. Software works or doesnt and when it does connect i cant calibrate or reset the pedals and you shall see in the pics what i get from the software. Not impressed by these so far and nothing at all like in the vids ive watched.

Edit 2. Saw ppl say take washers and spacers out so ive done that and still same pedal travel as with the spaces and washers in. I belive i got a DOA pedal set

Attachments

• IMG_6943.jpeg
    IMG_6943.jpeg
    313 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6944.jpeg
    IMG_6944.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Well these pedals don’t work for me at all. Software says disconnected when they are connected via the usb. Pedal is also still super stiff unlike all the vids ive seen so i think i got sent a dodgy batch.

Edit. Software works or doesnt and when it does connect i cant calibrate or reset the pedals and you shall see in the pics what i get from the software. Not impressed by these so far and nothing at all like in the vids ive watched.

Edit 2. Saw ppl say take washers and spacers out so ive done that and still same pedal travel as with the spaces and washers in. I belive i got a DOA pedal set

Did you by chance click anything? I ruined all my config/setting files in vjoy before I knew what I was doing. -And it was not hard at all to do that. I think I only clicked one thing by accident. Had to have the mfg. send me config files with instructions to fix it...

If the pedals are truly like a brick wall, I would assume you have the stopper at the minimal/no travel position.

I would bet that these two things are your problems..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.