F1 2011 Silverstone - Great Britain (Dry)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
The only problem with that, is that you may have a lot of tyre wear, but I suppose it depends if you are doing a race with tyre sim and fiuel sim.

The more simulated the race is, the more the setups need to change, even in qualifying.

Yep, breaking news, Kyle D is still using the setup bug and no one else is allowed! Tell everyone you know... my setups still use 11-11 in the suspension after bug... my setups are better then everyone elses because of this fact! *Sarcasm overload*

O right, yeah normally am in a 20%/30% race with fuel and tire sim.. tires are not too much and on 30% races only have to stop once.. but budapest WOW that track jus eats up the tires.. literally know about 'falling off the cliff'....

Hi Kyle, I would like to ask you just un small question !
Do you change your setup for the "Quick race" Online knowing that there is no change with the fuel or the tyres. The only difference would be NO DERS. Do I have to change a bit the aerodynamics or maybe the gearbox

I have not raced since before the patch, but I will be very soon.

Before the patch, I simply used the time trial setup, by pushing the gears up two or three notches, and sometimes dropping the wing one or two notches.

Usually did the trick and give me a competitive car, winning is easy so long as you can avoid the cheaters who purposely crash into you.

Just like time trial, you try something, see if it works, it does then keep it, if not then experiment further, til you find something your comfortable with.

CARMERCEDES GP

Circuit
Great Britain - Silverstone

Condition
Weather condition

Distance
100% CAREER

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:9
Rear Wing Angle:10

Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure:MED
Brake Size:STND

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 10
Rear Anti-Roll Bar:10

Suspension
Front Ride Height:2
Rear Ride Height:2
Front Spring Stiffness: 10
Rear Spring Stiffness: 10

Gearbox
Gear 1: 141 kph
Gear 2: 173 kph
Gear 3: 205 kph
Gear 4: 237 kph
Gear 5: 271 kph
Gear 6: 306 kph
Gear 7: 347 kph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix 3
Fuel:6

Alignment
Camber Front: 3,20
Camber Rear: 1,20
Toe Front: ,12
Toe Rear:,41

Tyres
option /129,186

Notes
All aides of except
TC MED
RACE LINE CORNERS ONLY

PROFESSIONAL

aCar
McLaren

Circuit
silvertone
Condition
Dry

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:9
Rear Wing Angle:9

Braking
Balance: F 46% - R x54%
Pressure:HIGH
Brake Size:SMALL

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar:6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar:6

Suspension
Rear Ride Height:1
Front Spring Stiffness:10
Rear Spring Stiffness:11

Gearbox
Gear 1: 139 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 172 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 205 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 235 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 267 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 300 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 338 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix x

Alignment
Camber Front: 3.50
Camber Rear: 1.50
Toe Front: 0.05
Toe Rear: 0.20
note: please put the time you are doing with the set

Circuit
Great Britain - Silverstone

Condition
Clear / Dry

Distance
50% Online League Race (time set during Qualy)

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:11
Rear Wing Angle:10

Braking
Balance: F 48% - R 52%
Pressure:HIGH
Brake Size:STND

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 3
Rear Anti-Roll Bar:8

Suspension
Rear Ride Height:2
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 7

Gearbox
Gear 1: 141 kph
Gear 2: 173 kph
Gear 3: 205 kph
Gear 4: 237 kph
Gear 5: 271 kph
Gear 6: 306 kph
Gear 7: 347 kph

Engine
Fuel Map: Rich
Fuel:4

Alignment
Camber Front: 3,30
Camber Rear: 1,20
Toe Front: ,08
Toe Rear:,0.35

Tyres
option /1:26:102

Notes
I use a MS Wheel. Run TC Med & ABS ON. Everything else is off and Manual Gears.

A.I. = Legend.

i dont count the race laps as you can cut corners easier and cheat easier, so a race lap in my opinion is garbage. my time was in Qualy online.

I came on here to find extra out of my setup or another setup for squeezing out the extra from the car, i know i could prob manage a 1:25:5's but looking on here, it would seem that im not going to gain any benefit from "harvesting" others setups. Oh well...

you could prob get 28's or 27's if you switch the stiffness of your srpings from back to front, and sort out your brakes and the anti-rol bars, but you said you like a car that moves side to side, so each to their own.

Softer rear springs = better contact with the ground mix that up with an ever so slight toe out on the rear (in real life you'd never put toe out on the rear, and if so not by a big margin.) and your straight line should help in getting the power down right away, the stiffer the front and the better your brakes are the better you are going to be able to throw the car into the corners maggots & beckets.

im getting 1:26:102s during our online qualy sessions in our practice for our sunday race. came here look for a 25or 24 setup, seems no one has it! :-( might have to tweek my gears, i'll post mine up after this post, Copy n paste ooohhrar!

Car
Mercedes
Circuit
Silverstone - Online
Condition
Dry
Distance
50%
Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 10
Braking
Balance: F 48% - R 52%
Pressure: high
Brake Size: std
Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 7
Gearbox
Default (move 7th right one, move 1st left 1)
Engine
Fuel Map: Lean on outlap, then upto rich for 2laps, 2nd rich (3rd total) lap you running on fumes but will make it to the end of the lap
Fuel: 4 laps
Alignment
Camber Front: 3.20
Camber Rear: 1.00
Toe Front: 0.08
Toe Rear: move all the way to the right (ony for Qualy! driving in the race you will scrub your tyres)
Tyres
options
Times
qualify : 1:26:102 (2nd hotlap, when low on fule, there's 25s in there somewhere maybe the gears)​

I was able to do:

MOUTA21 SETUP
1.23.750 in 5 laps A lot of downforce and grip but lacks top speed. Especially for GP mode.

JOSS SETUP,
1.23.550 in 5 laps Slower in qualyfing through Maggott's and Beckett's but more top speed, better for GP Mode.

1.23.200 with my setup in 3 laps, not necessarily better, it also depends on how perfect your lap was. Very even overall.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.