Show your car

• Andrew Dawes

I'm a returning member and since i've been gone i see we have a BMW M3 on the boards. Now I don't feel so guilty now about putting my pride and joy up.

Attachments

• MyCar.jpg
    MyCar.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 301
  • Frank Sutton

My daily driver. Why let it sit and collect dust.

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 355
  • DCP01908.jpg
    DCP01908.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 372
  • DCP01907.jpg
    DCP01907.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 340
  • Frank Sutton

I've dreamed about owning a Corvette since I was a kid. For the most part, the earlier years of 1953-1982 had a lot of quality issuess. GM has gotten better in recent years and with each generation they seem to get better and better. It's fun to drive and I hope to get a real track someday where I can really push the limits. Thanks for the kind words.

• Chad711

Here is my most recent corvette. 2007 Z51 6speed. I like it but not sure if I like it more then my 2004 Z06. I will post a pic of her too.

CampingTrip007.jpg

iforged5a.jpg

iforged1.jpg

c6may5.jpg

and my previous Z06:

z06pic2a.jpg

and my old Honda 954 RR (think about getting a bike again but the lady doesn't like that idea.)

my954.jpg

Picture was taken at Cresson, TX at Motorsport Ranch. It was my first track day, hence why everything looks all nice and pretty still! :D

• Frank Sutton

Chad what makes you say you're not sure if you like it more than the Z. I read that same feeling from others on the corvette forums. Is it a more refined feel as far as steering?

• Chad711

Chad what makes you say you're not sure if you like it more than the Z. I read that same feeling from others on the corvette forums. Is it a more refined feel as far as steering?

The steering feels a little less responsive and it seems I could just feel the road more in my Z06. The Z06 is just more raw and that is a good thing imo.

I see you have good taste too! ;)

• Razvan Pat

My first and only car. Not exactly a sports car, but it was cheap and it's great when I go fishing (no problems driving on bad roads or even offroad) :D

Attachments

• IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 324
  • Chad711

It's Lough Erne in Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. It's only of my local photo spots that I head anytime there is a nice sunset and I cant decide on anywhere else to go.

2343902084_82276c47a8.jpg

2343914304_9578bc1e54.jpg

Wow. I'm half Irish and half German. I have always wanted to visit both places but have not yet. I come to this forum and I see pictures of both place! :thumb:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.