Show your car

• Sol Leung

Redokee - very nice M3, love the red int. :thumb:

Some older pics of my daily driven slow Honda, it had a ITR swap and some other goodies.

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0757-800-ed.jpg

Not a car, but just had to show of my new plastickit, still some decals and plastic to go but evening and beertime come to soon so i hadent the time to continue :D
Wonder if i will be any faster in white insted of orange?

I love enduro too, i have a GasGas 300ec with the ohlins fourchs, before this one i had a 300 ktm.

Otherwise in the real life i drive a BMW E36 323i, 2.5l 6 cylinders (i love the sound of this engine). BMW 323i - Les essais - Autoweb France

Attachments

• gas.jpg
    gas.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 313
Very nice cars what you own guys all! =) For me Rami's fleet and Renato's m3 was really shocking :D

Here is my evolution (all cars were my father's secondary ones, mostly used by me, but they weren't really mine):

1st was: VW Polo Fun 1.4 PDTDI 75HP (it gave the fuel back not consumpted it :D:D)
2nd one: Seat Leon FR 2.0 PDTDI 170HP (bought as used car with 9000 km, at 13000 and 17000 its cylinderhead cracked twice, but the seat saloon bought it back, and brought my present baby)
3rd, actual: Audi A4 B8 2.0 CRTDI 143HP, white. It sounds like a petrol one, and also moves like: between 1800-4500 RPM it drags smoothly and steadily. And it's silent, especially after the PD diesel engines.

Images of the other two will be attached soon :)

Attachments

• 000_0063.jpg
    000_0063.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 306
Yo, here is my yesterday purchase car which i bought to use in Hungary, as i officially moved back home now. :)

It is a 1.7 CDTI Opel Astra Sport version, 4 years old, but hey, i am not a millionare... :)

p.s.: the green Focus next to it as you could guess was also my car... :becky: Mondeo behind is the company car which unfortunately i need to give back now

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 344
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 336
  • Inside.jpg
    Inside.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 364
Yo, here is my yesterday purchase car which i bought to use in Hungary, as i officially moved back home now. :)

It is a 1.7 CDTI Opel Astra Sport version, 4 years old, but hey, i am not a millionare... :)

p.s.: the green Focus next to it as you could guess was also my car... :becky: Mondeo behind is the company car which unfortunately i need to give back now

Nice Atti

My dad has the Vauxhall :) Astra 1.8 Sri Sporthatch. I love it :)

• SMillar13

I have a kettcar (as featured in the video "kettcar vs minibike" in youtube)
Top speed: 15mph
MPG: N/A
Gearbox: Manual

overall a very bad car :(

My Parents are divorced so here goes:
Dad Drives a BMW 120d M sport
24467648__1212166410__1__1-cc54a1e9adf99e8481cef79114a173d8.__big__.jpg

And my mum drives a
rather sexy citroen saxo ;) lol same as this one but this is a pic on the internet
R719KSX.jpg

And i drive a MINI :p well i dont drive it yet because were still preparing it ;) for autograss! But it will be done :p.
mini4.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back