Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Marcus - Where did you buy that Chassis? I was looking for one for ages before getting my Nixim. Beautiful.
Hi Alex, ive bought it from their distributor here
In australia, pseudo racing
But if you are in usa
I think they have a head office
In LA best to contact them via facebook and quote my name if you want, they are plenty nice.
Facebook.com/humanracing

Marcus

Bachelors corner
6895948907_23a6122429_b.jpg

Did a few little "upgrades" recently.
First, added a Cobra Imola S seat which I mounted a Aura Pro Bass Shaker (tactile transducer) to the back. There's the 75 watt rms home subwoofer amp still sitting there on the floor, haven't got around to incorporating it into the interior of the cockpit (on the right side of the driver is a couple perfect spots). Had to remove the back panel on my cockpit to make everything fit and haven't got around to modifying it to fit again. Sorta need to since shifting with the Frex where it is twists the whole cockpit a bit more than I'd like it to.
Second, I purchased a SymProjects SPI-D and GI-Max which I made a Motec shaped dashboard unit for. I also put my SLI-M on the dashboard, covered it with CF vinyl and now I have a fancy (to me atleast) little unit that snuggles perfectly in view through the steering wheel while racing.
Also, as much as I didn't want to, I modified my g25 pedals (again) so they are further apart. I do almost entirely left foot braking and found that the inner part of my leg up in my crotch got really sore or twisted during long stints so I moved the brake pedal over more to keep my leg more straight. Now the clutch and brake are further to the left, less than esthetically pleasing to me but made it much more comfortable.
Still have a ton of wire management to do, fix a few stubborn buttons, apply some ALMS official decals, and the bigger part of upgrading from a 7 year old laptop with a 32 inch tv (a little further away than I would like, and the "lucky when I get" 40 maximum FPS) to a gaming destroyer with triple screens. I'm sure there will be more things added in between as well.
dscf0476p.jpg

:)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes