Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Cockpit_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Hi! Please help me. What cockpit or wheel stand in the picture? Thanks!

Going purple, Oh how im sure he wishes he could do that IRL.

Going purple, Oh how im sure he wishes he could do that IRL.
Where has the image dissapeared to? I can't see it anymore. I bet Wehrlein was having fun, better than creeping round at the back of the field in a dog like the Manor car :) Slower than a slow thing......I hope he gets a seat in something more competative next year, he deserves it. I think with a good car, he'd be really quick.

Last edited:
Last week I posted a few pics here from my rig after the mod with the sim racing Hardware dashboard. Unfortunatly that meant that the SRD-9C data display didn't fit in the middle of the wheel any more because of the mini USB plug exiting from behind the housing. Due to the metal plate from the instrument panel being so thick, the plug interfered with it, and made a horrible scraping noise. At first I was happy with it being off to one side, like in the first picture. But it became apparent that it was too far to the side to be able to read it without turning my head. Not ideal, so yesterday I unplugged it and took it with me to my workshop. After an hour with a Dremel and some cable ties, here's how it looks now. Not very elegant, I would've liked to have had the USB socket in the housing, but there isn't enough room between the housing and the PCB inside, so I had to resort to this somewhat Heath Robinson version. But it works!
DSCN1002.JPG
DSCN1021.JPG
DSCN1022.JPG
DSCN1030.JPG
DSCN1032.JPG

Another one project information.....Here is my SimDash LCD display.I work on this project for three months and today i want to show you the progress....
SimDASH is a stand alone LCD screen that works as an extended monitor to your PC.I have develop the software from scratch , that 's why works only with Assetto Corsa for now.I am planing to works with iRacing soon and then Codemasters e.t.c...
Here are some sample screens .... Hope you like it!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Another one project information.....Here is my SimDash LCD display.I work on this project for three months and today i want to show you the progress....
SimDASH is a stand alone LCD screen that works as an extended monitor to your PC.I have develop the software from scratch , that 's why works only with Assetto Corsa for now.I am planing to works with iRacing soon and then Codemasters e.t.c...
Here are some sample screens .... Hope you like it!!

View attachment 158468
View attachment 158469
View attachment 158470
View attachment 158471

Is that a large Nextion and SimHub?

Hello mate Norbs....No my friend...It is not Nextion and SimHub....
It is 5 inch LCD monitor that works as external monitor.Support up to 1080p resolution.
Software is created by me from scratch.It's still in development but the main screen works perfect.

Very nice Thomas. I was wondering because I have a 7 inch touch screen monitor here without a case that i am wondering what to do with. :)

New Thrustmaster 599XX Evo Alcantara GT wheel mod.Wheel have new button plate without stickers.Labels are 3D printed to button plate for uniformity result. Also wheel have magnet shifter paddles and 10 buttons connected and work with original thurstmaster wheel connector.

I think I recognise the Ascher racing paddle shifters. I was interested in it.
Do you like it ?

Last edited:
@RCPPerth

This comes from JCL-Simracing. I first bought an initial structure they designed to fix a seat and a wheel but then I added aluminum profiles that I bought from them individually to fix my other stuff as I wanted.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back