Shoutout From Le Mans - RD Community on Tour...

lm.jpg

A nice Sunday...

Lol, Le Mans couldn't be on a worse weekend than this one for me. We have received the keys of our new house yesterday and we are busy cleaning and tearing stuff down before the craftsmen come and do their plastering and painting magic soon.

This should be a GREAT weekend for you ... soon you're going to be sim-ing again!!!

A bit late to the party :D
View attachment 256278
@Chark nice, that looks like a great spot! Always wanted to go there but it's a bit far from the Porsche Curves. Did you camp there as well?
Nah we camped at beausejour and stupidly walked to Indianapolis. Took the shuttle back which was quicker and waaaayyy less effort.

@Paul Jeffrey Internet during the event was garbage and now I'm saving my phone's battery so I can use it to navigate back home tomorrow. I'll upload all my pictures and video's once I'm home ;)

I'm jealous of those who made it over! Hope everyone had a safe/fun time.

My son and I have a crazy idea of going over some year, but he needs to be a bit older to handle that kind of travel. One of Daytona/Sebring/COTA are probably a more realistic goal for us.

Would be cool, but I doubt the Porsche sound will give you goosebumps unless you're at the track.
Being at the track is always the most awesome, but for those that cant get there, and tech moving constantly forward i think the next step to watching sports events in the future will have VR capability. Maybe. We'll see. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.