Short flashes

Since recently I'm seeing some weird flashes, mostly when on the start/finish straight, after a few laps in a race. It does not happen always, but I got the issue on almost every track I have driven (mod or original).
It's not a screenshot, I made a drawing of what I see for a fraction of a second, several times in a row.
flash.png

I thought it could have something to do with my GPU (temp at that time is around 74°C), but I have no clue really...
Someone has an idea what might be going on here ?

yes i have seen them... to me it looks like for a second its a reflection off of a broken mirror on the track, but i think its originating from skid marks on the track.

its starting a few laps in as lockups and what not start laying the rubber

I get them too.. Thought my gpu had problems or it should be a photographer simulation..

But it appears even when there are only gravel pits and armco.

Glad my eyes and PC are okay haha

Well, my eyesight seems to be OK then. :geek:
Curious to know what really triggers it.
The worst I had them lately was at Imola 1972 with the F2 Matra mod. 16 cars on track, 10 laps, after I had been driving for an hour or so before.
The flashes appeared from lap 3, about 200 m before the start/finish straight, very bright and intense, but always very short, and several in a row. No sign of them on other places of the track this time.
I'm going to check later if I can see them in replay (forgot about that) and if so, try to make a pic...
Skid marks ? Hmmm... after the start there were a lot of them, but I noticed the flashes on other tracks/places without skidmarks too.
Unless I'm mistaken, they show only on my central screen, not on the two side monitors...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back