Short flashes

Since recently I'm seeing some weird flashes, mostly when on the start/finish straight, after a few laps in a race. It does not happen always, but I got the issue on almost every track I have driven (mod or original).
It's not a screenshot, I made a drawing of what I see for a fraction of a second, several times in a row.
flash.png

I thought it could have something to do with my GPU (temp at that time is around 74°C), but I have no clue really...
Someone has an idea what might be going on here ?

yes i have seen them... to me it looks like for a second its a reflection off of a broken mirror on the track, but i think its originating from skid marks on the track.

its starting a few laps in as lockups and what not start laying the rubber

I get them too.. Thought my gpu had problems or it should be a photographer simulation..

But it appears even when there are only gravel pits and armco.

Glad my eyes and PC are okay haha

Well, my eyesight seems to be OK then. :geek:
Curious to know what really triggers it.
The worst I had them lately was at Imola 1972 with the F2 Matra mod. 16 cars on track, 10 laps, after I had been driving for an hour or so before.
The flashes appeared from lap 3, about 200 m before the start/finish straight, very bright and intense, but always very short, and several in a row. No sign of them on other places of the track this time.
I'm going to check later if I can see them in replay (forgot about that) and if so, try to make a pic...
Skid marks ? Hmmm... after the start there were a lot of them, but I noticed the flashes on other tracks/places without skidmarks too.
Unless I'm mistaken, they show only on my central screen, not on the two side monitors...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%