Settings Thrustmaster T500RS in rFactor2

I am new in this community and need some help.
Baught rFactor 2 cuz of Nordschleife.
But I cant find a setting for my T500RS which give me a good steering feeling like I have in ACC or Dirt 2.0
... the rumble effect is much to strong, but very less forces in corners... nothing fits...
maybe someone could give me the complete settings. I would be very thankful.
Cheers

Thanks, but unfortunately not working (guess I am to stupid, coming from ps4 :) )
In the rf2 Controller File there are pdf files. I have now copied a .txt file.
Thats not working.
When I open another pdf file in this folder with adobe reader, pc says cant open .json
Do I have to convert the txt file to .json ?
And how it works ?
Maybe I can download the necessary pdf (.json) file ?
Thank you so much
Regards
RallyArt

NOTE: Open your Controller JSON file using your "Note Pad" to read and edit it.

In your Controller directory find your "Thrustmaster T500 RS Racing Wheel" JSON file and open it with "Notepad" and then find the Force Feedback section and Copy all the text from the attached file you previously downloaded and Paste it over the "Force Feedback" section, then "Save the profile. Follow Dodd's additional instructions!

Good luck!

Glad it helped. Using my Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer in AC and FFB is good. In ACC the FFB is very good but in rF2 the FFB feels excellent.

Hope you can continue to improve your T500 FFB as rF2 should be excellent when your wheel settings are correct.

Check List:
1. Be sure to have the latest T500 firmware.
2. IMPORTANT: Set your Thrustmaster profiler to "DEFAULT". Then move 'Overall Strength' to "100%".
3. In the rF2 pit menu, your 'Car-Specific FFB Multi' is available. Most cars will be best between 0.60 - 1.00.
(Note: I use 70% FFB with S397 Porsche RSR GTE and feels perfect as do the majority of S397 GTE, GT3 cars)

NOTE: Third Party car mods will vary considerably with their FFB feel so it's best to test with known S397 car mods!

Also, asking Dodd for additional suggestions may help you further achieve your ideal FFB feel to excellent.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea