Set min-max range on throttle axis

Hi,

I already made a thread on the Steam forums but I figured I'd ask it here aswell seeing how they're the official support forums.

Is there a way to manually set a (end)deadzone for the throttle pedal?
I have Fanatec CSP V2 pedals which have the fantastic problem where the throttle will only go as far as 98% after using them for a couple of minutes. Changing sensor etc doesn't do a thing so in most sims I simply short calibrate the pedals ie when the sensor readout is only 98% it's actually 100% ingame.
This is easy to do in iRacing, rF2 and AC but I don't really see an option for it in GSC?
Can I edit this in a file manually or am I screwed?

Thanks Tim

I think Calibration DFP - G25 exe, is Leo Bodnar's driver for his cables only.
When in DIview make sure all devices are connected, from top window menu > edit > settings
The next small window make sure all the controls boxes are ticked for them to show

Ok, figures why it didn't work as I still don't have the cable. So I'm back to my initial question w/ DIView, why doesn't it seem to save the deadzone (I'm trying to save 4%, but when I exit and run DIView again, it's back to zero). Funny though that when I test setting calibration values, it saves/retains them even after exiting/running DIView again.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back