1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars Seat Leon EuroCup 2014 1.3

Seat Leon for AC

1. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

Franklin Stegink submitted a new resource:

Seat Leon EuroCup 2014 - Seat Leon for AC

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Amazing work by yourself and your team! Thank you so much mate!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

Thank you very much for this! Great job!

5. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

I like the car, but that loud brake squeak is very annoying and upsets my dog. :roflmao: Hope that can be toned down in future updates. :thumbsup: Good work, look forward to a fix for the AI.

6. Sounds mixed too low (engine is a proper growler in real life), brake squeek far too loud and annoying.
    Steering wheel and dials wildly out of place. They are not in the place they should be on the dash, and feel as if i am looking at them from a 45 degree angle. Odd.
    If it was a Citreon i could understand as they are built like it :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks a lot for share, really nice look car ! but i can't drive, i don't know if it's only in the Fanatec CSW v2 , Too much vibration on the wheel .

8. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

I get some vibration on my GT3 RS V2 too but I can tolerate it (probably stronger on the CSW). I did find I needed to set my wheel to 540º though, but that's probably proper for a touring car. At 900º it required too much steering input to feel comfortable.

9. Worst cockpit view ever, unfortunately. Have to wait for a fix.

10. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

I didn't really notice anything wrong with the view?

11. Dexter

Dexter
    Premium Member

mirror inside is too low ...
    should be moved up or removed from all ...

12. Too much vibration on the wheel, seems to be something wrong there.

13. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

I had noticed that and thought maybe that's just how the car is in real life. But upon reviewing google pics it seems the actual cup car doesn't have a rearview mirror at all.

14. Dexter

Dexter
    Premium Member

there are windshield wipers do not see the point there,
    just not rain in AC :)

15. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

I think the steering lock is a bit wrong too, I'd presume this kind of car has something around a 540º lock but it feels like the default is 900º. I set my Fanatec to 540º and it felt a lot better.

16. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Seriously?
    Just use the in game app to adjust your cockpit position.

17. i think its great. is there a way i can adjust the sounds myself in the files? it really is a joy to drive. I had a blast around the Salzburgring against the ai.

18. Set the sensitive to 540 not solves, i get a very strong vibration in the straight line, the car is controllable but it feels you running a very hard suspension settings car in a gravel surface.

19. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

Setting the sensitivity to 540 wasn't to fix the vibrations, it was just to make the car not feel like a schoolbus anymore. The vibration was pretty minor on my wheel so it didn't really bother me. Felt like the engine vibration from R3E.

20. Great mod thanks.

Only issue I have is that when I try to race with a full grid or any number the AI pulls away really slowly and continues to do so for about 2 minutes then a couple of cars start going fast again??