Seat Leon Cup

Cars Seat Leon Cup 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Shaun I could not upload my screenshot...too big for some reason but the seat folder is in the content/cars folder with the other cars. I do not have 200 cars loaded only maybe 60 or so.

Shaun I could not upload my screenshot...too big for some reason but the seat folder is in the content/cars folder with the other cars. I do not have 200 cars loaded only maybe 60 or so.
The whole Seat folder or the content of it?
Should be seat_leon_eurocup folder in your cars folder.
Then should it work. And dont forget the fonts.

Last edited:
the seat_leon_europcup folder is in the cars folder not just the content and the font files are in the font folder...still cant find the care in the game...sorry to trouble you i really want to get this car mod installed!

It's unstable under braking, i've no analogous throttle/brake control i admit but it never posed any problem with kunos or mods i've been using. The tail just slides out under braking, how do i fix this ?

Thanks for the info on fonts, must remember to read the info provided next time!!
If you remove your response from my rating I might be allowed to change it to 5 stars, it tells me I can't edit once author has responded..

If I change the name of those files will they also work for the Audi TT?

i've put brake bias at 80, brake power at 70 , diff power and coast at 100% and it still does this although the frequency has reduced , but whenever i brake on a curve i'm unable to retain control of the car not matter what i do, the rear-end fails to grip the track.

The wheels aren't locking up as far as i can tell from the replays, i did a test without ABS (Yes , this car does have ABS 'After_Midnight', i've enabled it with CTRL+A), the wheel lock-up animation is being displayed but not in my replay files which concludes that something fishy is going on, if the wheels aren't getting locked up, what's causing the loss of traction ?

EDIT: I fixed it ,I had to set Brake bias at 82% and diff coast at 100% , everything else is default, This car handles beautifully , just did a lap around the ring (tourist) and got a time of 7:23.472, definitely a keeper! Thanks for the help guys, @Shaun Clarke @After_Midnight

Last edited:
Isn't CTRL+A the game's ABS setting rather than the car's ABS? If the car has ABS it should be in the setup menu under the electronics tab.

Hello,

The Cockpit is not working. Can't see the speed or the gear on the display in front of the strreingwheel.
What can i do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_seat_leon_eurocup_ks_vallelunga_2-6-117-12-17-9.jpg
    Screenshot_seat_leon_eurocup_ks_vallelunga_2-6-117-12-17-9.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 199

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Prizes