Seat Leon Cup

Cars Seat Leon Cup 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Shaun Clarke submitted a new resource:

Seat Leon Cup - Updated Seat Leon Cup

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING
This is the mod, originally by Tamas Pongracz (Tommy78) that was scratch made.
This mod fell by the wayside, and Tamas gave me full permission to work on this
and bring it up to date.
I have called it V2.0 as Tamas got up to V1.3, which is still available to download
on here so I thought I would start at a new number
This still contains all the features that Tamas put in this fantastic Mod, plus updated:

Well here it is....the updated version of the...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hi
I have done a Test Drive at Donington Park and I can only say it drives and looks great.
Top Mod ,one of the best FWD Cars you can drive.Thank you and your Team to this great
Mod.

Thanks Shaun for sharing this with us! It´s really one of the best FF Cars available. I´ve been waiting a while for a new working Seat Leon Cup version and finally here it is :)

Thanks again, it´s a real pleasure

I love this car! Thanks for your good job :)
I had two online races with it at Nürburgring GP and Endurance cup. Pure fun to drive this car, feel absolut real!

I am unable to get the mod to show up in my game I have correctly renamed the fonts to match the main file seat_leon_eurocup i put all skins in the car folder i have the 2 font files in the font folder but the car does not show up in my car list in the game? HELP!!!

If the car doesn't show up in the list, it is because it is in the wrong folder. The fonts will make no difference to the car showing up, as they are used for the dashboard only.

Can you take a screen shot of where the car is installed?

Also, final thought. How many cars do you have installed, as I know this is an upper limit for AC, cannot remember what it is, around the 200 mark I think

Tried a few laps in this, the car is fun to drive, everything works well too. Only thing I noticed was I have no gearing display on the dash. I get the rev counter light bar working but the gearing number is blank.

Nice one. When driving through a reverb zone i think the sound goes way too loud, think it means the external engine sound is too loud?

edit: red bull ring is easy place to notice

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back