Seat Leon Cup

Cars Seat Leon Cup 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Shaun Clarke
Hi, i found a problem. When i brake, i only see in sidekick the front brake temps rising (blue=cold brakes, green=brake heat rising) while the rear remain white like there is no temp on them. I'm using also content manager so it should automatically show the temps rising when i brake.
Here is a screenshot (click to enlarge it) to explain better the problem

Engine sounds echo like crazy, sitting in the car sounds like driving in a tunnel. Is this normal?

For some reason this car does not work on Nurburgring GP. It will fall through the ground as soon as you leave the pit.

EDIT: Happens on Vallelunga classic also but straight in the pit.

Beat me to it, but yes I can confirm this, (Although only online it seems......)

Edit - Scrap that, it works fine. Found what the issue was Jonah; naming of track was incorrect on server :(

Last edited:
Edit: Never mind I figured out how to install the car. (I've removed my question). Wow this car is amazing! I had zero ideas what to expect from this car and just downloaded it because it was part of a race that required it. Jumped in it and went around the Ring. Of all the cars I have been in I have never felt so confident in the car on the track. If the car gets side ways around a corner I can complete control it with out concerns of it getting side ways on me..AMAZING!

Last edited:
Hi,

We've have just finished a cup with six races with this great mod, and I cant thank you enough for this car. Everyone was entirely satisfied with this car, it was just completely fun driving.

In case someone wants to watch, you'll find the entire playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzmgY00DPE1vJlavYGgErXQsYp_NdD0Ad

There is only one point, aside those minor bugs like brake glow, changed tires with the entire brake system during pitting, etc., and this point is the phyiscs, particually the torque. I've watched the entire TCR Germany this season, and for example there was a mentioning, the drivers shift down to the first gear taking the chicane at Zandvoort. With this mod this chicane is the third gear, everything below is slowing you down. Reason is the constant amount of torque between ~3k and ~6k rpm. So maybe you'll have the chance to get a current torque diagram of this car in the real world, and adjust you mod.
Everything besides that just feels great, so big thanks again, and keep your great work coming. :)

Last edited:
Shaun Clarke updated Seat Leon Cup with a new update entry:

Updated Seat Leon Eurocup

Hi All,

I have "finally" got around to updating the Seat Leon Eurocup. So what has changed?

Improved Textures
Adjusted FFB levels so it is more smoother
Adjusted the Brakes to be more efficient
Adjusted the Turbo to actually work properly ( so a little quicker)
Re-done AI because of above
Re-done Auto shifting, due to above
Total re-work - new working Dashboard
Working "Drive" LEDS as well as head lights
Improved Cam angles on some of them
Included a full Skin pack (thank you to all the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

u5MbEzZ.jpg

Not sure if Content Manager bug, but the windows make driver and rear door invisible

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back