1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 8 Race 5 MELBOURNE Incident Report

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

thread open and ready:)

• Like Like x 3
  2. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents to report.

3. No incidents

4. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents to report:)

5. No Incidents to report. :)
    I don't recall any contacts for this race - if I am wrong though do correct me so I can learn and apologize. :)

6. Hit Luneski in T1 after start sorry for that Bob. No other incidents i think, have to check replay.

7. Lap 13 ..TS: 1189 ...incident with Geatano..

Me and Nico were in very close fight, coming out of turn 5 , almost flat out , i suddenly noticed Geatano car parked sideways in the middle of the track , i had so little time to react to decide which way to go and in this fraction of time i could see that his car was backing towards the left side wall so i stayed on the far right side very close to the wall but right when i did that he came back towards me and blocked my path. i had no chance but to crash into him .. Game over.

I really do not know what to say about that, but I waisted what could have been another good day...

• Like Like x 1
  8. take 2 lags in all race and make 2 incident !!!

im so sry ishak:eek: :( is totally my fault too the 2 incindent the ather lag but there close the pedal accelleration for not make another crash and vale arrive so fast for try not push me him go crash :confused::( sry guys

9. No incidents to report.

10. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

No incidents to report...

I'm feeling very sad for all those DNF's who didn't make an own mistake. :( Just too much today! :oops:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ended my streak of 4 incident free races. The person in the grid spot ahead of me was slow off the start and I brushed him as I swerved to avoid him as I was going by. Very sorry, will check the replay to find out who.

No problem, it wasn't my day anyway :)

12. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

One small incident at T1 lap 1, I slowed a lot to avoid the two spining cars infront, two cars behind were racing so I got a whack on the left rear......

The track decided not to put me in my grid slot! but rather 3" infront of Eliezer and very close to Nico so I had to wait a little before moving to be sure of not steaming into Nico, then when I did get going a got a bit sideways and scuffed the wall

Anyway, now for the big one:(

I was struggling around with my wheel off centre after the T1 knock, at the end of lap 10 (TS997) whilst changing up through the gears on the start/finish straight my car suddenly goes left..right..left and into the wall !!!

I have absolutly no idea why?????

The result was that before the esc button could do it's job I had totaly wiped out Valter and Eliezer:(:(

Really sorry guys.... i don't know what to say:(

What really worries me most is... I've tried to message Valter on steam and Facebook but with no reply... I think he's really P****d off:(

13. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

No problem Mr. Brownstone. It looks spectacular in the replay, smoke and flying debris everywhere :) But don't make it a habit mate :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  15. No incidents to report.

16. no incidents

17. No incident to report.

18. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Wow, looks like the game simulating a sudden suspension failure! I don't think the game does that but would be an explanation. Looked really strange in the replay! (Like a player on a public server suddenly loosing motivation :) *bad joke*)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

I'm still at a loss to explain it Reik, I don't think the game simulates total suspension failure? I'm tending to think it could have been a wheel clitch, something USB related maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

No problem mate. I was too quick of my spot and hit Eliezer, Sorry Mega. I think we had a sleeper further ahead.

• Like Like x 1