SEASON 5 RACE 9 VALENCIA post race

PS: fingers crossed for your operation Thony :wink:

Thank you Reik, i am sorry for disappointing you guys next season but this operation has to be done,i have an old injury from 1995 back home in Sweden and i have to reconstruct the left shoulder and that means i have to stay out for around 3-4 month..maybe after that i can start driving an Auto F1 car if the race-director allows me to ?:)..

I had a great race today , i was on soft and used Nico/Anthony qualy setup with lots of rear wing 5/31, the car was very stable and i was able to do some late braking when i passed Tim, then i passed David when he span at the last turn on lap 3 or so , after that i was second behind the flying Danish FOX who was hard to catch :), and then i had lots of fun racing with Peter who was looking very strong and was able to pull a pass on lap 30 when my tires were cooked " paella dish ":wink: my car was going rally style and i did not want to risk both race so i let it go but Peter had the advantage to be fair... i brought the car home in 3rd ....

Reik, i must say that you have done an amazing job this year, at the start of the season i was hoping to have some close battle with you but that never happened , you were unbeatable and was unlucky at the last race ..well done m8 , you truly deserve to be called "CHAMPION " :good: and well done to Mark you are a super fast FOX & finally you stopped spinning :cool: :good:..

i really enjoyed this season, you guys are the best and i believe season 5 raised the racing standard of all of us, thanks mainly to the idea of the open setup discussion and to the hard work of Nicolai and his team, full respect :thumb:...

well done to all Aqua Vista team, you guys were great this season :cake:.

big thanks to the weather man, the races were more tasty with your variable menu and we are looking forwards for more spicy dishes next season ..thx Daniel :good:

Happy holidays to all of you :)

cheers

Thank you Reik, i am sorry for disappointing you guys next season but this operation has to be done,i have an old injury from 1995 back home in Sweden and i have to reconstruct the left shoulder and that means i have to stay out for around 3-4 month..maybe after that i can start driving an Auto F1 car if the race-director allows me to ?:)..

Good luck with that Anthony.

Again thank you very much guys, for your nice congratulations! :wink:

congrats to reik to win the europe series !! next year i want to beat u in europe :D

Thank you very much, too! I'm sorry for not looking at the FPPS series a bit more often and being up to date. So my biggest respect and congratulations to you too, for winning the championship title there! :trophy:

Sounds very promising to have you in this series next season. :welcome: :drink:

Reik, i must say that you have done an amazing job this year, at the start of the season i was hoping to have some close battle with you but that never happened...

Honestly I didn't expect myself to be so fast consistantly. :wink: It comes most likely from the experiences of the season before with the same mod plus Mark had some differnet problems here and there. But after this season with setup sharing and a high learning curves for all of us, I'm sure the field will be more equalised next season.

I can't wait it! :car:

Qual 1: I got the pole, without putting some wild times. but was very close reik time.
I I was happy for pole.

Race 1: It was important for me to do well in the last race, maybe the last ..
Had trained a little before the race starts, so I could hold my position at the start of the race.
My race setrup I have not posted since I first did it a few hours before the race.
ended up driving with 3 / 22. has it really good to run with low wing. Note if you run low-wing, you must be really good for engine braking.
had looked forward to a good fight with reik but unfortunately he went out on the first lap.
Race pace was very solid in the first few laps, did not press too much when I saw reik had gone out, decided to just drive home safely and not run off the track.: =) (stay on the track Mark).

There are many good drivers in this Leauge, which makes some good qual times, but when it comes to race page decreases their level, I think there are too many people driving too much hotlap, including myself: =) would highly recommend that you run more with your race setrup whenever you crashing it costs 7-13 sec. it should not sound negative it's just a good clear.

GZ to Reik champion really nice season.

Gz two podium peter and anthony.

Want to say thanks for a good season for everyone. thanks to my team
Thanks to nico for the great work, must say it's crazy to you doing a lot of respect for you.

Mark Sørensen

Hope u undestand it:=)

First of all, those who spesificly deserve thanks are:
Gunthar for providing the mod
Daimian for providing Presto GP Updater (need donations)
Race Department for providing forum
Those of you who I can discuss stuff with, both in forum, email and pm's, let's call them co-admins
All the drivers for making a great league

Yikes, I knew I had forgotten somebody...

Daniel of course deserves big thanks for spending time creating great weather for our league (again a "giver" that receives nothing but thank you's in return. But thank you's should never be underestimated :) )

I think the way we experienced weather this season is unprecedented! I at least love the unknown factor :)

Thanks a lot man, very apprechiated, or, tack så mycket, eller, mange takk :)

i have an old injury from 1995 back home in Sweden and i have to reconstruct the left shoulder and that means i have to stay out for around 3-4 month..maybe after that i can start driving an Auto F1 car if the race-director allows me to ?:)..

Always mate!

And if you would like to have another role in our league while you are not racing then just let me know. Only fantasy and cretivity limits what the role could be.

If you prefer a break instead that is ofcourse also very OK, we all need that from time to time :)

Always mate!

And if you would like to have another role in our league while you are not racing then just let me know. Only fantasy and cretivity limits what the role could be.

If you prefer a break instead that is ofcourse also very OK, we all need that from time to time :)

Thank you Nico, i will be more than happy to give you and your team a hand in anything that could benefit this great league while i am recovering and i am sure i can handle typing in one hand so i leave it with you to design a nice menu for the chef to be cooked from home:) ... " homemade style" :cool:

My admission day will be on the 18th of Jan ...

cheers..

Q 11th
One of my usual qualification place. I didn't reach my PB this time, but I was fine with that. Like I already said, pace in the race is more important to me than making fast laps, so I rarely train for this exercise.
I think there are too many people driving too much hotlap, including myself: =) would highly recommend that you run more with your race setrup whenever you crashing it costs 7-13 sec. it should not sound negative it's just a good clear.
I can't agree more.

R 5th
I was really happy of my pace. No accident with the other pilots, some close fights in the first laps, it was very good :). I only made a mistake in my second stint, got suspension damage but the car was still drivable and I didn't lose a position.

Congratulation Reik for the championship :trophy:
Nicolai, thank you for the organization! I really appreciated racing in that league, being challenged during the races, sharing setups and tips with the other pilots. I'm also a big fan of changing weather conditions, and Daniel made a pretty good job!
I also want to thank the other pilots, you all have been very professional.

I hope next season will be at least as enjoying as this one. CU on track!

Thanks everyone for the appreciation! :D

It is really rewarding to have your positive comments. Makes it all worth while. It feels good to do a little something and have a bunch of people enjoying it.

So, good season everyone. Have been fun following it from the stands.

Now bring on next season. Maybe a racing comeback in Presto then. Will see how I feel next year.

Now bring on next season. Maybe a racing comeback in Presto then. Will see how I feel next year
I hope you will join team sweden again next season Daniel. It's even more fun now when we get setups from all the best engineers. And have our own weather-man:)

Congratulations! Reik for the CHAMPION :trophy: and all guys for participate this season :cool:

Q8
R6 until 1 stop.

Valencia, that was my first long race until stop, another thing happened, the engine turn off :confused:.. well, this season was terrible for my, computer issues :pcbeat:, Connection lost etc..

Thanks all guys, :doublethumb:

Nicolai, :thanks: Thanks you for supporting and made this another great season!

Merry Christmas!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back