Season 10 - General Discussion

New hardware arriving soon

:D

when I say soon.... it's gonna be some time in June:(

:( hoooo Jim, right now I've done reverse engineering at CAD about red cylinders under G25s' pedals:D.
nice choice mate I have a friend that have Fanatec, steering wheel is on G25 level but the padals are superb infinite possibility of setting really professional :thumbsup:

Nice the clutch looks great, just pitty I tend not to drive anything that id use it for lol maybe just old f1s in rf2. Get that fanaleds dl and installed when you get it this will let you use the rumble effect when pedals connected via usb so without a wheel, its not just for the leds on csw rims :thumbsup: I didn't use rumble effect n pedals until I got wheel as I thought fanaleds was only for leds and I though the ffb in brake pedal only worked with a fanatic wheel and not usb.

Maintenance, id prob get a spare load cell incase your left with it not working at anytime ive only received replacement for free once when it failed and been fine since but I kinda made it less pressure to press maybe makes it last longer. Accel sensors maybe get loose this will be like erratic accel and hitting like 99% when fully pressed easy to spot with telem on forth monitor difficult other wise unless your hearing and memory of gear shifts are perfect. I tend to check screws from time to time and used a better thread lock stuff.
Rest of the time its plane sailing :roflmao:

Good question. ;) During preparing the next two weeks for Monaco, we should also get it sorted to start with the choosen one right after Monaco.

David seemed to sort the thread about it earlier. Would you (David) like to go on handling it? I suggest the first week until coming Wednesday could be used to sort out the final candidates to vote for and the second week could be the time to make the final vote...

Client dump/crash should look/behave the same for the server as regular exit, it should not cause any problems, it's a simple disconnect (server might try to keep the connection alive a little longer than regular exit but no incoming pakcets = nothing to process) That being said, you all know how logically these things work, not just Race but all online games. Joining causes multiple times more load than exit.

and here the cut rendering the lap illegal, if nico wants to remove the time thats fine by me :thumbsup: my next best was 1.53.8 :)

2013-06-10_00001_zps728680e3.jpg
I deleted it now. I am afraid it does not store anything else than the best lap time (so there is no time displayed atm).

Also, the picture does not really display the cut as 2 wheels seem to be in contact with the white line. But I understand they were not just before and just after the picture "was taken".

Anyone else's pb that is not within regulations? This track is quite extreme when it comes to cutting posibillities.

For the race everybody needs to pay extra attention to this, 0-5 marginal cuts throughout the race is understandable, but it should not be much more. Most important is that we all do roughly the same.

the picture wasnt to show the cut, only to show were id cut, you can see that from the video, just a lucky screenshot that it captured it where it did.

im fine with the 0-5 cuts in the race btw, whos counting though? and will there be penalties if more than 5? if not whats the point?

like i said im fine with the time being removed but how many will own up to having cut liek i did? not many i take it or presto time sheets would be pretty bare.

im fine with the 0-5 cuts in the race btw, whos counting though?
It is the same as everything here at Presto GP, we self regulate, we play by Gentleman rules. 0-5 is said to help everybody define "a few" the same way.

and will there be penalties if more than 5? if not whats the point?
We never had penalties, but if someone does not play fair and square, the others do not want to play with him more after a while. Kind of like what happened to Gaetano.

like i said im fine with the time being removed but how many will own up to having cut liek i did? not many i take it or presto time sheets would be pretty bare.
If many of the p.b.'s are not according to the rules, you should be proud that you have higher integrity and treat your friends in a better way, which is much more important than the times itself :thumbsup:

cool so what if the guy who wins it has 9 cuts and the guy whos second had 4 and within the limit? does that then mean we dont class him as having followed the gentlemans rules and penaltys will apply or will it only affect how he is viewed in the eyes of his fellow drivers?

edit: sorry ill clarify what i mean, if we are putting a limit on it then there must be some sort of deterant for going over the limit?

edit 2: most of this post is void as youve already answered it in your edit :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.