Schifty's Mod 1997 (Beta Test)

There is still some little fault in database. Fisichella and Magnussen have the same first name strings because both have "Nico" in database.bin. You have to change one of them (Rosberg) to "Nico2" so Fisichella is no more "Jan" Fisichella.

I am creating some personal interiors ... you like schifty tyrrell.jpgjordan.jpgminardi.jpg ?

Hey shifty,do you think if it possible to make a new special intro for this great season mod?I mean,that is i think the last what missing now...the tracks from chianamik are awesome,too:thumbsup:That is real 1997 flair now with correct database:D

2013-04-02_00004.jpg

One question about Monaco...I come not more thru the hairpin without touch the wall...:unsure:In the race every lap a crash with many cars in front and at the end of the race 3 cars finished... Was this planed or is it only my feeling?

View attachment 37563
One question about Monaco...I come not more thru the hairpin without touch the wall...:unsure:In the race every lap a crash with many cars in front and at the end of the race 3 cars finished... Was this planed or is it only my feeling?

Yes, that happen to me, its for the performances (balance & tracks from cars). I use the original performances for monaco untill anyone can fix that :cautious:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%