Schifty's Mod 1997 (Beta Test)

Bonjour SCHIFTY, j'ai vu sur une autre site que vous parlez français.
Je voulais savoir quand la Database 97 en Fr sera disponible, car j'ai vu que Walla l'avais fini il y a 2jours.
Autrement le Mod fonctionne correctement sauf que les noms des pilotes et ecuries ne change pas, ainsi que les performances (Arrows devant par exemple). Alors est-ce que c'est lié à la Database?
Merci

Autre problème constaté, quand on veut mettre des casques créés pour notre pilote, ceci fait enlever des textures du mod 97. Example: sa enleve la couleur d'une voiture ou des pneus qui redeviennent Pirelli, les photos des pilotes 97 qui redeviennent ceux de 2012.
Merci de voir pour cela aussi.

Translation of my messages posted about if else is given to problems and if you have any replies to his subjects.

Hello SCHIFTY, I saw on another site that you speak French.
I wanted to know when the Database 97 fr will be available, because I saw that Walla had finished it 2 days ago.
Otherwise the Mod works correctly except that the names of the drivers and stables does not change, and performance (Arrows to for example). So what is it's related to the Database?
Thank you

Another problem found, when one wants to put headsets created for our driver, this is remove the mod 97 textures. Example: its removed the colour of a car or tires that become Pirelli, photos of 97 pilots who again in 2012.
Please see for this also.

Sorry, my English is poor

Translation of my messages posted about if else is given to problems and if you have any replies to his subjects.

Hello SCHIFTY, I saw on another site that you speak French.
I wanted to know when the Database 97 fr will be available, because I saw that Walla had finished it 2 days ago.
Otherwise the Mod works correctly except that the names of the drivers and stables does not change, and performance (Arrows to for example). So what is it's related to the Database?
Thank you

Another problem found, when one wants to put headsets created for our driver, this is remove the mod 97 textures. Example: its removed the colour of a car or tires that become Pirelli, photos of 97 pilots who again in 2012.
Please see for this also.

Sorry, my English is poor

Concernant le fichier language de Wally, il sera mis dans l'update des que j'aurais trouvé le probleme de la database.

pour le probleme du casque je trouve ca bizzarre

Schifty when are you going to release an working database?

Yes, but i think Wallaby Power did one for keep playing to the mod f1 2013... but dont know if its working for everyone... because the current database you have, work on my side so its difficult to found the problem.

By the ways, i will check to F1 2012 realism mod to understand what @Demy van Zoggel did to is database to be match to the season 2012 and i will make same procedure to the next 1997 database.

But you can playing to the mod 1997 without my database. The orignial one will work. Keep patient about this problem

I have a problem with 97 database, the game crash when its about to start a race. So i take my database (and schema file), and i include all the 97 drivers & teams ("f1drivers", "f1team/f1drivers" & "f1teams" from 97 database to my database). Now works! Its something about database version (and schema file), i dont have my game with last patches.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 44 12.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 44 12.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 42 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 121 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 207 59.5%