Save Extractor

Save Extractor 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
the tool work perfect.i edit until now sponsors (wages,contract,race-qualify bonuses),drivers-stuff (names,nationalities,contract,wages,stats,age) and all work perfect

oh,look a bit tough to find out how with get drivers back to mercedes..they have two great drivers Hamilton and Rosberg..now in 2nd season..mercedes get two horrible bad drivers as always..so i try with this save editor via sub.text...but have no idea how..a guide tut would be great so i know how that look with change drivers.

Out of curiosity, how did you manage to uncompress the data? Would be interesting to create an app that makes reading the stats of drivers easier (especially useful in contract negotiations, as it gives the desired contract values), however I have no idea how to uncompress the data file.

I suppose i can just take the JSON and take out the information of interest but it would be nice to have an idea how the decompression was done. Still, great app, much appreciated.

In what section of json file will I find the information relating to driver contracts? Want to see if I can do an edit on driver wages and contract length as a quick test.

Out of curiosity, how did you manage to uncompress the data? Would be interesting to create an app that makes reading the stats of drivers easier (especially useful in contract negotiations, as it gives the desired contract values), however I have no idea how to uncompress the data file.

I suppose i can just take the JSON and take out the information of interest but it would be nice to have an idea how the decompression was done. Still, great app, much appreciated.

I will probably put the code on github soon so you can take a look.

I'm working on an editor for this if anyone is still interested. Just trying to figure out what to do with a lot of the data that seems to just be reference ID's.

Yeah, I'm not sure how the reference ID stuff works. It's generated by some sort of library that serialises all the game data in memory into JSON form and the IDs represents references between game objects, but I don't know how to actually interpret them.

Has anybody edited the current ruleset for a save yet? I just tried to edit the "mRulesExposedToThePlayer" array, but the changes don't reflect in the save after I load it back up. I packed the save correctly, and loaded the correct file in-game, then unpacked the file again to be sure that the changes were still there.

Surely there is somewhere else in the save that stores the current season's rules, but I can't seem to find it. So I'm wondering if anybody else has figured it out yet.

Has anybody edited the current ruleset for a save yet? I just tried to edit the "mRulesExposedToThePlayer" array, but the changes don't reflect in the save after I load it back up. I packed the save correctly, and loaded the correct file in-game, then unpacked the file again to be sure that the changes were still there.

Surely there is somewhere else in the save that stores the current season's rules, but I can't seem to find it. So I'm wondering if anybody else has figured it out yet.

Have you had any luck?

I'm trying to rescue a savegame by editing the qualifying rules which clash and cause the game to crash. I forced through a vote to have random grid positions but some rule regarding three part qualifying has remained.

( @Razbari @Mr W ) Ok, I think if you search for ruleSetName you will find what you want. The first 10 results for that appear to be the start of a set of rules for a championship. They go in pairs - current season then next season. I think the order of championships is GT Challenger, GT international, GP3, GP2, F1 (I use mods so whatever those correspond to).

Last edited:
Amazing job done mate. I think community must help and you need to add features for F.A.Q. Like how you do this and do this? Other than that its awesome!

OK, I've got an editor that seems to work. Still work in progress but I can modify the stats of all the car parts in my inventory. I'll release it in the next few days and update it to allow editing more things.
Capture.PNG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back