F1 2010 Sakhir - Bahrain (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I got a 1:57.249 with the above setup driving the Williams with the option tire. I had a problem spinning out at turn 1 and turn 19. I couldn't get the power down until I was far past the apex. I also spun out once at turn 22.

Automatic gears, traction control on, using the controller.

No problem, i play on xbox, thinking of geting it on pc aswell soon tho cos im feed up of useing a crapy wheel when i have a g27 sitting beside me the whole time lol, cant realy exsplain how to get a 47, i kinda just try to be smooth as possable on the steering and try to take lines that get me the best exits from the corners, and dont put the throttle rite down till u know u dont need to lift of again till the next braking zone, other than that realy its just down to lots and lots of practice and laps, we both set are bahrain times with tcs on, dont know if deano or altfox use any others, they both use manual to, i try to drive with tcs off as much as possable but some tracks just crack me up when im trying to hotlap without it, bahrain is one of them because its just so dam bumpy in the middle sector, setup will work fine without it tho. glad the setup helps u :)

Appreciate the setup mate...You using this setup for time trials only? Just had one concern, its a very good lap, but i say give it a go without tc or at least have it set on medium. Guessing you have a wheel so give it some time and youll get used to the throttle control. My quickest lap so far is 1.49.5 but thats on the preset fast setup. Gonna give it a go with yours and let you know how i get on. But by the sounds of things mate, u like ur driving so give it a go without the tc plus all the other bull**** assists n trust mate youll start to enjoy it more.... n not gonna lie spin out more ha! Cheers for the setup mate!

With Ramons setup I have achive best laps at 2:07:xx with Lotus in career mode. It is great setup for time trials, but in career mode we do not have available all upgrades. I have modified a little Melbourne - Australia (Dry) setup from this forum.
Maybe it helps someone in starting new career, car is more stable at corners, but also less responsive to wheels.
Let me know if you achive better lap times with this.

Sakhir - Bahrain (Dry) - my setup - lotus -career mode

So far I reached 2.01.379, but I'm a lousy driver.

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle: 2
Rear Wing Angle: 1

Braking

Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Standard

Balance

Ballast Distribution: F 80% - R 20%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 1
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 8

Suspension

Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 4
Rear Spring Stiffness: 5

Gearbox

Gear 1: 115 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 146 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 176 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 206 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 241 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 272 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 305 kph / xxx mph

Engine

Throttle map: Standard
Fuel: N/A

Alignment

Camber front: -1.40
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.09
Toe rear: 0.35

Great setup mate! I achieved a 1:58.3 lap in P3 (career mode, STR-Ferrari, all assists OFF, first flying lap on a "green" set of Optrions)

Would probably add 1 to the rear ride height for the race coz it keeps bottoming on the bump at turn 4 due to the fuel load.

but cheers for the setup... i was lucky to break a 2min lap with the quick setups

Hi Guys New on here, needed a look at new set ups was having trouble severley with game lol, but this set up is immense, just qualified in pole position in carreer mode on hard difficulty posting 1.56.872, cheers.

Used the setup but kept the gears the same and in the Virgin I managed 1.55.322. I changed the gears to the ones in the setup but found that on the start finish straight the ghost car was getting away from me so switched to Red Bull and put in a 1.53.558. I changed the gears back to the originals and have now got a 1.52.338 in the Red Bull as my Personal best and there is plenty of room for improvement so I am opitimistic of getting below 1.50

I have managed to get my time down a bit more, I am now on 1.51.226 with the Red Bull. I think I may have to start going with manual gears to get below 1.50.

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 2
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Standard
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 60% - R 40%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 8
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 7
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6
Gearbox
Gear 1: 122 kph / 76 mph
Gear 2: 150 kph / 94 mph
Gear 3: 179 kph / 112 mph
Gear 4: 210 kph / 131 mph
Gear 5: 243 kph / 152 mph
Gear 6: 276 kph / 173 mph
Gear 7: 313 kph / 195 mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Standard
Fuel: N/A
AlignmentCamber front: -1.30
Camber rear: -3.10
Toe front: 0.12
Toe rear: 0.36

Is anyone driving the Force India, I have no idea how to set it up. I start with every setting on low and move up from the bottom, but it take to long to figure out if its working. Any simple sugestions or advanced setups?

how abt the quick setup?? it worked just fine for me in the career..
if you are having troubles with qualifying.. then try to improve on the 2nd sector.. usually, lot of people are getting slow times there..

Awesome setup mate.. i started second on carrer with my ferrari.. in the end i won the race on AI legend by 16 seconds.. in practises my best times where 1.55.xxx and i did 1.56.9xx on qualifying 3 :) the race was 100% distance!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.