Well, if you want all of your cars to be driven / used in whatever series so that over time even more folks will take notice of them and thus purchase them, then they need to be somewhat evenly balanced in the first place.

But I have the fullest of confidence in RSS :p:D
There was no BOP those days, only succes ballast, but leagues can do ballast and power output Via Restrictor in ac to ballance if they want.

There was no BOP those days, only succes ballast, but leagues can do ballast and power output Via Restrictor in ac to ballance if they want.
I know nothing with all this stuff man , David sees to everything and to be honest I have never seen 1 single bad car he ever made as of yet , so confidence is pretty high :)

Noob question: since the pack will include the 550 and the 575, what should we expect from them in terms of performance? I assume that since the 575 is a newer version, it's faster than the 550, correct? Will they handle differently? Will you bop them in order to make all the cars competitive? Sorry if it's already been asked, but it's hard to read all 1600 messages that came before ;).
The two cars were designed completely independently (Prodrive vs Ferrari), and yes whilst the 575 was based on a newer car and was designed later, the 550 never stopped developing during this time. So I wouldn't assume the 575 will be quicker; suspension, aero packages will be different for each. Even the engines will likely be slightly different, given being independently tuned.

I would imagine based on the races I've seen, the 550 is the better performing of the two (and more reliable) due to having fairly static regulations and a lot of experience. The 575 had good potential, but they were a young team.

I'm not really knowledgeable on the audi 80, but as I mentioned, all Listers with orange corner lights seem to have 80 B3 lights, while the ones in red, seem to have a red version of them. These also match the 80 B4 avant (but not the saloon).

So I believe they match these in side view (notice the slightly more extended top): pic
Unfortunately I'm yet to find any close up of a perfect side view from either orange or red corner lights. Here are some other references for reflectors anyway: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (the most lateral non-lamp reflector part on the red version seems the same shape as in the older orange) 8 9
So as I mentioned before ,
I will have a look at these lights once the livery stuff was completed in which I am over 95% completed with currently , but before saving everything I will redo these lights and make a new AO map before completing the final textures ,
thanks again for providing all that reference , I have studied the lights and different versions , in the time of the storm they must have used 3 different versions at least but by looking the differences are minor ,
anyways I made a base template it will do for our purposes from that awesome side view you sent :)
d09f5ad17b9ec6d827ac0009cdd0367a.png

If I see any audi 80 b3 or b4 van I'll try to get a more close up picture from the side, unfortunately I've seen a few but never stopped. I guess the greatest doubt is how "not horizontal" the top line really is.

If I see any audi 80 b3 or b4 van I'll try to get a more close up picture from the side, unfortunately I've seen a few but never stopped. I guess the greatest doubt is how "not horizontal" the top line really is.
The difference in the shape is like night and day man , not sure what happened during the initial process ,
but the rear view is totally fine the center reflectors there really nice ,
half the corner reflector was nice but that last half jesus , like 50% distance in the shape scale as you was saying , I knew it was partially incorrect , but thanks for the reference , its made a lot of difference to the rear area , I have modelled the rear of the chassis again , once done Ill create a new corner reflector ,
luckily I dont mind as this area of the UV on the inside , has no graphics , no logos , zero livery , just paint and shadow maps , so easy to fix and add back into my scene :)
54057c70da3ed9fa70aaee9d964363fc.png

nice hiding place if someone is chasing you :roflmao:
36ae4900d78669f09a812d39e94deadf.png

Oh another small thing regarding the 3D model, the inner rear right lights should have the hole for the trunk key in the reverse light. I don't believe there were audi lights of this type without it.

Oh another small thing regarding the 3D model, the inner rear right lights should have the hole for the trunk key in the reverse light. I don't believe there were audi lights of this type without it.
Yeah I noticed that and at the time decided because the texture was mirrored that maybe I would not add it , but never had a fully clear shot of the detail , it appeared to be a hole in the actual glass ,
but now know its for the trunk opening so a hole , this is ok ill simply cut a hole inside it , its np :)

I'm trying to understand what they did about it after removing the key mechanism (which seems to be present/work on the road car). Some cars seem to have a black cover in there pics, or a hole pic, but this one pic leaves me puzzled. It seems to have some dark putty inside the top half of the light to cover it.
You could get away with the black cover with only a texture, as it's almost flush.

Last edited:
I'm trying to understand what they did about it after removing the key mechanism (which seems to be present/work on the road car). Some cars seem to have a black cover in there pics, or a hole pic, but this one pic leaves me puzzled. It seems to have some dark putty inside the top half of the light to cover it.
You could get away with the black cover with only a texture, as it's almost flush.
thats what confused me I saw the same with it also , and some other variations , where there appeared to be just a transparent lump coming from it also lol looked weird :D

Yeah the Saleeen S7, love and hate it... Haha
I say it many times i know, but i cant wait to hear and drive this cars. (Maybe we can hear some more sound previews :unsure:) 
Take my money 

Jesus I got myself into some work here ,
looked simple adjusting the inner corner , was like a dominoes effect , went from the inner corner of the shell / chassis , the roof of the corner , then the outer part which was connected to the roof ,
I had to rework and remodel 3 parts and 3 sets of UV this just demonstrates the sheer importance of making things correct from ground zero and having a high understanding on techniques and been able to portray what you see , but anyways its now correct , here a snap shot of what I had to delete and redo , this entire inner corner .
68f9d541271424e0fc663b35deec2140.png

83d52e00cdb16c5c31ec3213f3dc8b1a.jpg

f73ce89138df57126f9ca336477be615.jpg

Needs a new AO map baking for the chassis , final bake I am 100% happy with this final work carried out last night and this morning ,
mainly it needs this reflector UV doing , well I did it partly , wants finishing and painting and some internal adjustments , but almost there with it then the textures / skins saving :)
but thanks for the help guys car looks really nice now :)
d3e3ee81e680590e6633c1100ab92dcd.jpg

Might as well make a orange reflector also , and add it to some of the older skins for some variation , but mainly was asked for , also we will look at the plain tires that was asked for before we make a release :)

Looks awesome
Thanks ,
we was talking about it internally a few weeks back , well Gary brought it up I believe we was looking at something in our chat ,
but we was discussing this Tornado must be the most accurate representation of it ever created in any game to date , and after this final amount of work I have to agree ,
for some reason all the games seem to make the same mistakes on the front arches , was brought to us the same with the same wrong details , just not enough shape , so much work as been done on this car in total by multiple people , but we do really hope that the community will appreciate a fully scratch made car for AC , same for all the cars , they really do take so much effort and time to create , I wish people could see the sheer amount of work its staggering to say the least , but really enjoyable once the work is flowing :)

It is probably done better then most of the real weather phenomenons coming out of the Lister workshops, at least regarding bodywork. Btw, is it carbon fibre or some glass fibre plastic stuff?

It is probably done better then most of the real weather phenomenons coming out of the Lister workshops, at least regarding bodywork. Btw, is it carbon fibre or some glass fibre plastic stuff?
I believe its some type glass fibre , I have some really nice reference of the base chassis in the factory and its not carbon and looking at it damaged the parts its not either ,
I believe the construction methods used to create the carbon fibre is to actually create and bake all the parts in a oven , its really expensive and these ovens are so expensive also , well all the process is start to finish ,

making stuff with the glass weave fibre ways is a really old technique and mostly done by hand , also time consuming maybe the same length of time roughly , but at like 10% of the costs ,
I believe looking at some of the construction photos of the notviper also this is glass but not totally sure on that would have to look again in my PDF , but I believe so its glass :)
unsure of the rules on this though .

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 85 70.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages