Noob question: since the pack will include the 550 and the 575, what should we expect from them in terms of performance? I assume that since the 575 is a newer version, it's faster than the 550, correct? Will they handle differently? Will you bop them in order to make all the cars competitive? Sorry if it's already been asked, but it's hard to read all 1600 messages that came before ;).

AAA? That slightly an understatement. Some details dont even have kunos cars. And great to hear about the notsaleen
Guess it's going the same route as energy consumption levels on things like washing machines and refrigerators .
So let's start with AAA+ for now. The final pack will be AAA++ I guess.. :whistling::roflmao:

Noob question: since the pack will include the 550 and the 575, what should we expect from them in terms of performance? I assume that since the 575 is a newer version, it's faster than the 550, correct? Will they handle differently? Will you bop them in order to make all the cars competitive? Sorry if it's already been asked, but it's hard to read all 1600 messages that came before ;).
In terms of the performance all cars will be realistic BOP to the season we are replicating ,
currently I believe the 550 won the championship 575 coming in 2nd , so these the fastest 2 cars ,
full information on the situation you would need to ask @David Dominguez

I have no idea what kind of times they laid down in qualy, for instance, but championships are won by reliable cars as often as by fast ones. I wouldn't necessarily assume that the 550 was the fastest simply because it was the champion. (Although that could certainly be the case.)

AAA? That slightly an understatement. Some details dont even have kunos cars. And great to hear about the notsaleen
People always seem to say this ,
I do not believe this statement to be true , almost all cars from Kunos are insanely highly detailed ,
its the lack of use of PBR textures where they lack in that department ,
but its the concept of the Art they are portraying , they believe if you make a car from say 1985 for example ,
but when you are ingame ontrack , driving the car , that you are back there in 1985 for example , so all cars if 2017 or 1957 all look and appear the same brand new off the production line ,
but this concept seems to be the same from most studios , but the cars and details are incredible ,
take the F1 2017 Ferrari this car is the nicest official open seat racing car ever produced the 3D model is impeccable ,

On the other hand , we believe if you make a car from 1985 and today its 2017 then obviously there is almost 30 years of wear and tear in places , so we create highly detailed PBR textures ,
but not that this makes any difference , because compressing everything into the kn5 under 50mb most is lost anyways the finer details , so you create 100% PBR and end up with 33% at best , kunos know this so its most likely a waste of resources , but comparing car to car , I see no difference in the models to be honest , not to the point of making any claims about it thats for certain :)

I have no idea what kind of times they laid down in qualy, for instance, but championships are won by reliable cars as often as by fast ones. I wouldn't necessarily assume that the 550 was the fastest simply because it was the champion. (Although that could certainly be the case.)
Yes that also , could have most likely been the most reliable car in the season I am also unsure about this ,
but trying to take a screenshot of the 550 is hard unless you want one on the starting grid , Gary cooked those physics nice :D

Well, if you want all of your cars to be driven / used in whatever series so that over time even more folks will take notice of them and thus purchase them, then they need to be somewhat evenly balanced in the first place.

But I have the fullest of confidence in RSS :p:D

Well, if you want all of your cars to be driven / used in whatever series so that over time even more folks will take notice of them and thus purchase them, then they need to be somewhat evenly balanced in the first place.

But I have the fullest of confidence in RSS :p:D
Well obviously we can not have cars doing 1,45 laptimes and 2,00 laptimes make no sense :roflmao:

Who needs a wing man when you carrying the German Flag on your shoulders :p
a8ea3afa40d70035b10a9f86c2b68e6d.jpg

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 27.3%