Released the #43!
43_038-jpg.242836

Download the skin here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stp-petty-43-rss-vortex.20275/

Was using free cam at pit road on Zolder. RSS, Maserati MC12 and F1 GTR together for 10 lap race. Didn't even watch it much. Sat back and just listened to probably the best sound I've heard in a game. Breathtaking. The feel of thunder is there. 10/10 love the crap out of it.
Deserves to be a complete game of itself. Yeah I'll say, best 16 bucks I've ever spent!

I might give this one a shot. Are we allowed to use resources we own or is that off as well ?
Can you clarify on resources ?
we would prefer to only accept final liveries from the content inside the download,
otherwise it could become really hard to track :)

Can you clarify on resources ?
we would prefer to only accept final liveries from the content inside the download,
otherwise it could become really hard to track :)

I've got some fictional logos/graphics that I designed for specific livery concepts that didn't work so I wondered if I could use them.

I've got some fictional logos/graphics that I designed for specific livery concepts that didn't work so I wondered if I could use them.
As long as they are fake 100% and do not replicate real world designs then that would be acceptable yes within reason, but please try and use logos also from the download :)

I've mentioned this before.

This GT1 pack: there's a big problem with the ai. They crash out loads, often making races unraceable. I like the physics and the models but I often can't be bothered to use this anymore as the ai problems are so frequent. This doesn't happen with other ai. Other users have mentioned his problem too. The Nordschliefe with this mod is just a waste of time.

I'm guessing: is it something to do with the ai's hard suspension.

Has this problem even been looked at? I'm hoping I've missed an update.

I've mentioned this before.

This GT1 pack: there's a big problem with the ai. They crash out loads, often making races unraceable. I like the physics and the models but I often can't be bothered to use this anymore as the ai problems are so frequent. This doesn't happen with other ai. Other users have mentioned his problem too. The Nordschliefe with this mod is just a waste of time.

I'm guessing: is it something to do with the ai's hard suspension.

Has this problem even been looked at? I'm hoping I've missed an update.

Maybe it's possible to improve the AI behavior a bit but it seems like AC generally has problems with cars that have a big power/grip ratio or what else causes these mistakes. The F1 GTR or mods like the Turbinchen have got the same problems, even the LMP1 cars crash from time to time.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.