Maybe it could be put in the thread title e.g.
RSS GT1 Championship (6 cars - No Maserati MC12!)

:roflmao:
Don't forget that they have to use fake names - even for cars they are not working on because once a licensed car is mentioned clever people could find out which other cars are hidden behind pseudonyms :rolleyes:
So I would prefer RSS GT1 Championship (6 cars - No Massaruto V12!)

Don't forget that they have to use fake names - even for cars they are not working on because once a licensed car is mentioned clever people could find out which other cars are hidden behind pseudonyms :rolleyes:
So I would prefer RSS GT1 Championship (6 cars - No Massaruto V12!)
Sounds Japanese lol :whistling: Maybe I should go and change my earlier post... wouldn't want the code being cracked now :p:laugh:

The Shadow V8 it's done on the visual side, I'll be doing the LODs soon so the rest is up to the physics and audio department. The fact that I'm not posting screenshots recently is because there hasn't been any changes or updates to the 3D aspect other than optimization and techical stuff.
As usual, patience, it's coming :cool:

The Shadow V8 it's done on the visual side, I'll be doing the LODs soon so the rest is up to the physics and audio department. The fact that I'm not posting screenshots recently is because there hasn't been any changes or updates to the 3D aspect other than optimization and techical stuff.
As usual, patience, it's coming :cool:

Thank you :)

Been doing a lot of race weekends at Road America lately :
Green track 25 ° best laps are ....
Ferrari 550 : 2:04.301
Viper GTS-R : 2:05.115
Lambo R-GT : 2:05.603
Lister Storm GT : 2:05.905
Oh wow! I thought the Lamborghini was going to be 2+ seconds behind the others. I based that solely on looking at the HP/Torque/Weight of all 4 cars. The Lambo looked liked it was a little short on engine prowess. Thanks for sharing! :)

Oh wow! I thought the Lamborghini was going to be 2+ seconds behind the others. I based that solely on looking at the HP/Torque/Weight of all 4 cars. The Lambo looked liked it was a little short on engine prowess. Thanks for sharing! :)
It is actually. More then 1.5 for sure. These times are not best one, for example my best at RA is 2.00.2 :)

+ No driving aids.
Its not about having the best times, its about the difference between the cars using the same tracks conditions. The lambo in my hands is 1.3 seconds of the ferrari fact. ;)
My point was... I did these tests too, and the diff was between 1.5 to 2 seconds.
Viper is very close behind Ferrari - few tenths, Lister is almost a full second behind Ferrari. Lambo is waaay the slowest. I am speaking about normal track length.

My point was... I did these tests too, and the diff was between 1.5 to 2 seconds.
Viper is very close behind Ferrari - few tenths, Lister is almost a full second behind Ferrari. Lambo is waaay the slowest. I am speaking about normal track length.
Don`t no what you mean by normal track length, maybe your slower driving the lambo compared to the other cars ? maybe your set-up is not as good ?

Yeah my test is the same.

Ferrari is by far the best car atm. The Viper isn't that bad, but the Lister and Lambo are way off. The thing is it might be "real" so like they are in irl, but its not fun to use online/league racing since everyone picks the Ferrari.

The smaller the track, the more equal the cars are. So on Brands Hatch the gap might only be 1 sec, where on Monza the gap might be 3 sec.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%