RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship’

Career RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship’ 1.0e

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just in addition to the above, I downloaded any old track (eg Albert Park Grand Prix carting!!) and this worked fine ... it seems to be only these F1 track that aren't importing properly ... happy to add screen shots if this helps ...

Cheers

Doogz

Last edited:
Hi there ... I've just discovered this, and the content looks brilliant!

I've having trouble getting it to work though. I already owned the RSS Formula Hybrid, and I have downloaded the tracks. I have dropped a couple of the tracks into my AC > Content > Tracks folder, and I can see them/select them in the launch window (eg for Practise, Quick Race). Then AC crashed back to the launch screen - the game will never advance further when using these tracks. I downloaded a different version of Monaco last week, and that works fine ...

I also tried AC Content Manager (the lite version), and dropped the tracks on to that. They "seemed" to import, however they still dont work.

Is there a step I am missing with the track importation ... any and all advice welcome :)

Cheers

Doogz
I can only advise you to watch the video for help but you will need the full version of content manager custom shaders patch and sol 2 as the championship isn’t designed to work with the original game launcher now due to all the extras added to the tracks by the different authors

Hi, I was just wondering on how to change the car performance settings. This is a great mod but I think it lacks the realism of the car performance. Is there any way to add this into the championship?
Thanks, The car is nothing to do with the championship for performance settings as that is setup using the pit stop dialog or altering its data.acd file. GTPlanet is a good source for that advice. The only difference within the championship settings is strength aggression and ballast. Hope that helps

Thanks, The car is nothing to do with the championship for performance settings as that is setup using the pit stop dialog or altering its data.acd file. GTPlanet is a good source for that advice. The only difference within the championship settings is strength aggression and ballast. Hope that helps
GTPlanet is not a good source for anything!

Thanks, I'll check it out. Good luck in further development of the championship!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.