RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season

Career RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season 1.8F

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi - Just checked and all working my end. Does your cars folder look like the attached screenshots also have you downloaded the Tyre update from this update?
Ah just worked out the issue its the new update from RSS that's the issue - Revert back to normal updated RSS FH2020 whilst I update my clones - Thanks

I had the problem without doing the update from RSS. It was yesterday when they hadn't released the update yet. The screenshots are exactly how it is on my system. As for the tyre update, I only downloaded your championship quite recently so it was after the Mugello update you did, so I had the tyres all showing up. The only difference I can see is that there is a wetdata.acd file in my folder which came with your downloaded files previously in the RSS FH2020 folder which is not there in your screenshot.

I had the problem without doing the update from RSS. It was yesterday when they hadn't released the update yet. The screenshots are exactly how it is on my system. As for the tyre update, I only downloaded your championship quite recently so it was after the Mugello update you did, so I had the tyres all showing up. The only difference I can see is that there is a wetdata.acd file in my folder which came with your downloaded files previously in the RSS FH2020 folder which is not there in your screenshot.
Just about to upload new files for update. The wetdata.acd is for when you want to run the wet tyres These videos should help 4:15 Setup for Wet Track 5:13 Setup for Dry Track

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season with a new update entry:

RSS FH 2020 V3 Update Engine and Tyre Fix for Custom Championship

Fix for RSS FH 2020 following new release V3 - No need to change Data files for Tyres
View attachment 413455
Added new engine manufacturers SFX for relevant teams using the
ACFAN F1 Megapack:

Assetto Car Tuner by Victor_ here for any further DIY:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-car-tuner.13946/...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes now it works after your latest update! Thank you for that. The Softs and Supersofts have the same colour though. Is that intended?
Glad you got it working - Re Tyres - That's based on RSS release - Strange - but who am I to argue :-D

I believe they based it off this https://maxf1.net/en/pirelli-open-to-continue-with-2019-tyres-in-f1-2020/
I have updated a tyre to show the difference just copy c4_no bracket from GDrive to Cars extension folder and rename c4.dds -agree to overwrite

Last edited:
Glad you got it working - Re Tyres - That's based on RSS release - Strange - but who am I to argue :-D

I believe they based it off this https://maxf1.net/en/pirelli-open-to-continue-with-2019-tyres-in-f1-2020/

In your downloaded files, the C3 and C4 both have "Red-with brackets", whereas in the original RSS files, C4 is red and C3 is yellow, according to the website you linked. Also, the C5 in the original RSS is "Red-without brackets" as shown on the website, but the C5 in your files has the "Purple" one, which is the old Ultrasofts colour I think. Is there a way to have the same design as on the website; if it's not possible no worries I guess we'll have to live with it. :D

Edit: After having read up a bit more, I have realised that Pirelli will nominate 3 compunds to use for dry race at each track, and those colours will be white, yellow and red, in order of hardest to softest. The images in the website you linked pertain more to testing I believe. The Purple colour also seems to be not in use anymore.

Last edited:
Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season with a new update entry:

RSS Tyres to Pirelli - C4 colour revision to differentiate between C4 Supersoft and C3 Soft

View attachment 413795

Based on the RSS 5 types and VisualWet Tyre update V3 release -

Strange - but who am I to argue :-D

I have updated the C4 tyre to show a difference between soft and supersoft

Copy 'C4_no brackets' from my GDrive to RSS FH 2020 Cars extension folder
Back up original by naming it C4_Orig.dds
Rename C4_nobrackets to C4.dds - agree to...

In your downloaded files, the C3 and C4 both have "Red-with brackets", whereas in the original RSS files, C4 is red and C3 is yellow, according to the website you linked. Also, the C5 in the original RSS is "Red-without brackets" as shown on the website, but the C5 in your files has the "Purple" one, which is the old Ultrasofts colour I think. Is there a way to have the same design as on the website; if it's not possible no worries I guess we'll have to live with it. :D

Edit: After having read up a bit more, I have realised that Pirelli will nominate 3 compunds to use for dry race at each track, and those colours will be white, yellow and red, in order of hardest to softest. The images in the website you linked pertain more to testing I believe. The Purple colour also seems to be not in use anymore.
Yes that's right - I'm using their naming convention from tyres.ini but I guess race sim studio wanted to cover all bases with their release and the RainFX public release due soon - Im best guessing - :whistling:

Update here https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2020-f1-2020-covid19-short-season.34093/updates

Last edited:

New version of Turkey Istanbul circuit inc DRS zone and F1 2020 Track Skin

The added new version of Turkey circuit to GDrive (Address found in Career Download Readme file)
Turkey - Instanbul Park ACU/SRTR 1.7 version
All 2020 season tracks and screens can be downloaded from my G drive

@blackcelica has been do some fantastic work adding circuit skins for the latest track sponsors which can be found here;

Hello, i`ve installed the new versions and it works, but there`s a graphic problem: only the tires flash every 3rd second in pit. Has anyone else the same problem? Thanks for informations. :unsure:

Hello, i`ve installed the new versions and it works, but there`s a graphic problem: only the tires flash every 3rd second in pit. Has anyone else the same problem? Thanks for informations. :unsure:
Not happening fro me but what version of CSP are you using? I can test it then - Cozy61

Final End of Season update

Well, that's it then.
The end of a very different Formula season full of highs lows and extreme drama.

We said goodbye to familiar names and welcomed new names to the grid.
It overcame what appeared to be insurmountable odds to provide us with not one but seventeen race weekends!

Well done to all involved

Here's to 2021 and the changes it brings

I have added some preset grids for race Week 16 and 117 plus the Aitken (Williams)...

Required track "RW1 Austrian GP2020" is missing
:( where can find
In the Readme file is a link to my GDrive '2020 Covid Short Season Tracks' that have been renamed and you will need to download This helps 03:59 Tracks Installation . if not just replace with your own version - this will help too 05:29 - Changing Tracks **Make sure you change before starting Championship :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea