[ROUND 4 SUGO] ANE vs RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gregory was 2/3 lengths behind you and battling for positions, Marcin was within the rear wheels of Michael and 2 laps up. I'm sorry Mikko, but they aren't very much the same.

EDIT: I realise I'm getting a bit heated, I'll shut up now and leave you guys in peace to make your decisions. Sorry :/

EDIT2: Number #2

Hello guys,

it will be up t the Team Spokesmen to be consistent on the penaltys to apply in each case. As said in a previous investigation, you should follow next guide when deciding:

1.- You have to valuate the factors in the incident, cause & effect.

2.- Effect would be the damage and the lost time and positions.

3.- Cause would be the reasons that made this happen.

4.- Then you have to assess the cause of the accident and if it was a mistake, avoidable, race incident, reckless or a mix of everything... and maybe if you get it in the right direction you will make a good election when voting. You have to valuate the factors in the incident, cause & effect.

Remember when you make a decision, you have to consider it next time you have to vote to grant you are consistent applying your point of view.

Cheers!

Ross, this incident is very much the same I had with Gregory Degreef at Hockenheim. It will and must be dealt with the same manner for a multitude of reasons. The fact that there was (?) no suspension damage caused by that collision does not change anything. At hockenheim I was spun from behind getting only a bit of damage like in this case. I dropped 2 places because of that and that caused me to lose P2 in the final results. Does a penalty for Degreef change anything for me? No it doesn't as I won't get my lost places back. The same thing is with this incident only difference being the place is lost after the race (should Marcin get a penalty).

You cannot crash people out and expect not to get any kind of penalty from that. Be it +15s or +30s or anything. The point is we can't look at the final results and just try to adjust the penalty according to that. Be the lost place 1st or 21st does not matter because it can't be taken into account when considered the final penalty (unless the penalized driver is infront of the other guy involved...and not even in this case always). I'm very well aware that our Apex driver will also lose a position because we will vote a penalty for our own guy. And his incident was just the same as Marcin's. There has to be consistancy in the decided penalties because without that there is no point in having a penalty system like this.

Agree 100%.

Std bump. +15 sek

Personal note: In the rules lapped cars don't have to yield causing a lot of weird incidents. Perhaps rules should be amended for next season stating that lapped drivers have to give way. e.g. accept the blue flags.

Guys, which rules are you reading? :p I think some of you are confused with the regular RD rules (also with the cutting...)

IX. Blue flag means: MOVE OVER! Do it safely in the first opportunity you have. Also, respect the lapped cars and give them room waiting for the best place to overtake.

Don't think you can write everything in rules. Both the lapped car and lapping car have responsabilities. Like the incident with Ries, no idea why MHJ didn't move over and let Ries through, he was miles ahead of the car behind him in the last lap, nothing to loose. He should have know cars fighting for position where there to lap him, so then you move over as quickly as you can. Then again if he was fighting for postion and the car lapping you has a big lead thats a different story. just trying to point out both cars have rights :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back