AC Rookies: Audi TT Cup @ Zandvoort - Monday June 5th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just realized this is a 6:45pm start time in the mid west........so highly doubt ill be able to make it with dinner and getting the kids ready for bed, so feel free to remove me if it fills up.

Cheers
David we had a taker, but you will be first alternate if you can make it and someone drops out:thumbsup:

You're back in. Just pop on, if you can and want to, anytime before quali ends

Last edited:
Won't be able to make this one. I will be about 30min away when the race starts. Picking up my new 50" LG TV. Then I am making my 36" I have down here as my main monitor.

Great fun, I had a blast guys, thanks!

I had an incident with @raptor1958 on Lap 14...Bud, I saw an opportunity to pass on the inside at that corner and got up beside ya...don't think I got far enough for you to have seen me and we touched...I saw you went off, I wasn't sure if I had the corner or not, maybe someone could help with that so I can learn from it...would this be my fault?

Cheers, Vince

Great fun, I had a blast guys, thanks!

I had an incident with @raptor1958 on Lap 14...Bud, I saw an opportunity to pass on the inside at that corner and got up beside ya...don't think I got far enough for you to have seen me and we touched...I saw you went off, I wasn't sure if I had the corner or not, maybe someone could help with that so I can learn from it...would this be my fault?

Cheers, Vince
Vince,
I watched the replay. He left a gap, but IMHO you were a bit too far back and carrying too much speed. You got understeer and were not able to take the apex, and going straight bumped his rear left corner, nothing serious, but unfortunately AC physics caused him to spin.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back