AC Rookies: Audi TT Cup @ Zandvoort - Monday June 5th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey boys, I am making the 2017 TT Cup skins for us. These will replace all default skins. This will also have to be a requirement like the DLC for future races when I get done. Everything has been vectored. No downloaded images used.

Made with Illustrator and Photoshop CC 2017.

TT_CUP_PROGRESS.png

Hey boys, I am making the 2017 TT Cupreplace all default skins. This will also have to be a requirement like the DLC for future races when I get done. Everything has been vectored. No downloaded images used.

Made with Illustrator and Photoshop CC 2017.

TT_CUP_PROGRESS.png
I love it and appreciate it, but unfortunately we can't use custom skins for RD races. It's been that way for a long time with AC.

Will they not load correctly or something?

If everyone has them installed they will, but if anyone doesn't have them installed they'll just see a plain white car on anyone using a custom livery. Management wants the club races to be as easy and as accessible as possible so for the time being anything that requires extra steps of downloading and installing things are discouraged in club races.

Just realized this is a 6:45pm start time in the mid west........so highly doubt ill be able to make it with dinner and getting the kids ready for bed, so feel free to remove me if it fills up.

Cheers

I'm in the mid-west and the race goes green at 8:45pm for me. I'm guessing you must be further west, by about two time zones.

Last edited:
Will they not load correctly or something?
Nah, it can just be a hassle for everyone to be on the same page:unsure: That's where Brandon and I are coming from. Sometimes people forget to dwnload something or install it, or have a different version.
Listen to Lorenzo. He's been doing this aaaaaaaaaaa lottttttttttt loooooooooongerr than I have:D:D
What you're doing looks great:thumbsup:

Since we've had so many sign up since I posted the real name stuff, this is for them.

Please have your settings set in Assetto Corsa to use your "Real Name". It is a rule here at RD plus the guys like to know who you are. Please do it for TeamSpeak as well. Thank you for understanding and your cooperation:):)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back