AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Monza - Wednesday 26 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys! I hope You all remember that Abarth have 6th gear that here You should use! Twice on straights. Just test it and it feels like this:

It only seemed useful on the start finish straight to me, can just about hang onto 5th elsewhere, but that's probably because i'm slower :p

Guys! I hope You all remember that Abarth have 6th gear that here You should use! Twice on straights. Just test it.
Haha I lol'ed at the picture :D
But I also tested it and while the absolute high speed on the start/finish is about 203 km/h for me, I reach that speed earlier when NOT shifting until the max rev on 202 km/h.
So: you have more acceleration at that speed in the 6th but the shifting itself slows you down more than you gain.

Well if you tell me you are reaching 210 km/h and due to that have to shift in the 6th... I don't know, teach me master!

In. Zandvoort was phenomenal!
Have to sign me out again. :unsure:I'd rather stay with my family after getting bad news today.
-
Would have been a fun event again and i wish you a nice event! And again thanks for organizing, cant express how awesome all previous events were, and they seem to get better everytime.

The servers are up and running. Can somebody with access to his gaming PC check if both servers are accessible and setup correctly. I am at work and will not be able to check anything apart from a few minutes before the start. Thanks

@Bram Both servers looking fine, can connect to them and 30/30/30 is correct :)

Here's the proof:
RD_ServerCheck1.JPG

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back