AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Monza - Wednesday 26 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm an idiot and signed out a day early!! - shows how much work has been manic lately. :roflmao:

Can you put me on reserve list in case anyone drops out?

Sign me up, please!

Are future rookie races going to be around the same time? 21:00 CEST is perfect for me as my daughter is supposed to sleep from 20:30

Im very sorry but due to unforseen circumstances im going to have to pull out of the race tonight, totally gutted. Apologies for this being so last minute, i hope you are able to fill my space. Enjoy the race everyone!

:cry: I have to bail too, apparently we aren't having dinner til late, I could have joined but I'd miss practice and probably most of qualifying, if theres space when qualifying starts/in progress I'll try join if that's allowed?

I am very disappointed, but I have to cancel the race today for a stupid domestic emergency that requires my presence right at the time of the race. I might make it, but I would rather give a 100% chance to someone waiting. My apologizes to the host and all.

I don't even know what to write anymore with all these last minute signouts. #speechless

Sorry Bram :( I was gutted myself but looks like i should be able to make it at least during qualifying but not for practice if that's still ok?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back