AC Rookies: Abarth 500 AC @ Nordschleife (Live Stream) - Monday April 10, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Oh, by the way, my name is Stefan Gajie, want to make sure the commentator (@Joseph Wright) pronounces the last name properly because since the review of the stream my wife and bro-in-law are having a laugh at the last name being pronounced Gage, like Cage :notworthy:...It's actually pronounced Gaj-ee...kindly save me the insults, lol, thanks. :unsure:

Oh, by the way, my name is Stefan Gajie, want to make sure the commentator (@Joseph Wright) pronounces the last name properly because since the review of the stream my wife and bro-in-law are having a laugh at the last name being pronounced Gage, like Cage :notworthy:...It's actually pronounced Gaj-ee...kindly save me the insults, lol, thanks. :unsure:
Im so sorry @#SPMedia I did not mean to cause you to be mocked. I will be sure to remember that!

@Joseph Wright While on the subject of last names, I noticed that you pronounced my last name "Day-veez" during the race the other night... while I would say this is correct, at least in North America, I learned recently that in Wales (and most of the UK as well apparently) it should be pronounced "Day-viss". Did you adjust your pronunciation for us across the pond, or did I get bad intel? :)

Agreed, but I think they were both just kidding around and meant nothing by it so no harm. :)
I sure was kidding around and just thought I'd let it be known to everyone else that my name is not Gage. Of course we super appreciate @Joseph Wright sacrificing so much for us, how could that even be overlooked? It's not like we're paying the guy and I'm no cheap ass smuck either. Like a user said after the race the other night, if we had to buy him a beer in the process we don't mind one bit.

I sure was kidding around and just thought I'd let it be known to everyone else that my name is not Gage. Of course we super appreciate @Joseph Wright sacrificing so much for us, how could that even be overlooked? It's not like we're paying the guy and I'm no cheap ass smuck either. Like a user said after the race the other night, if we had to buy him a beer in the process we don't mind one bit.
Of course we were just throwing some banter around. I appreciate the way you guys all think I dedicate all of my free time doing this. Believe me, at 2am on Tuesday morning, I have nothing better to do :p In all seriousness, I really do appreciate you taking the time to say thank you. Even though I don't reply all the time, I do read everyones messages, even if I'm not part of the conversation, and what some of you guys have said has warmed my heart. I might just do it again next week now :p

@#SPMedia @Matt Edwards-Davies Guys we have ppl from all over the word lets just not start to correct everyone`s name please, instead lets thank @Joseph Wright for his work and for staying up super late for us ,Thanks Man I Really appreciate your work

If you reread my post you'll see I was curious why he didn't mispronounce my name, as I would have expected him to. It was merely something curious I noticed and I asked in the interest of expanding my catalogue of useless language tidbits.

Anyway, either way it's OT and beside the point: Thanks @Joseph Wright for staying up late and for your excellent work! It's too bad you can't do more North American races!

I'm slowly becoming!
giphy.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back