AC Rookies: Abarth 500 AC @ Nordschleife (Live Stream) - Monday April 10, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes, I think we'll be lucky enough to have the stream for this one too. Probably won't be a regular thing just yet though because Joseph is across the pond and our race is a bit late for him.
I realise...gee, I watched the live stream last night and didn't realise him in TS was a live interview...I almost died thinking of if my dirty mouth went loose...

I realise...gee, I watched the live stream last night and didn't realise him in TS was a live interview...I almost died thinking of if my dirty mouth went loose...

I tried to give everyone a head's up. :p

Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 11.24.18 AM.png

Do the people who commentate on the livestream get any compensation from Race Department for doing so? I like watching the livestreams, but I must admit, seeing my name in one was kind of a thrill. I enjoyed it. That guy does a good job at it. I wouldn't mind if part of my premium membership fee was to pay a commentator as a service for races that have nearly a full grid. It's pretty cool. The commentator in the Brands Hatch race said that he wouldn't be able to do U.S. races, which is too bad, because he's good at it. I hope we get someone.

Hire Gamer Muscle! LOL

Edit: Or, maybe we could donate to the commentator. Maybe Joseph Wright would be willing to stay up until 3AM to do a U.S. race once in a while if 20 people threw a dollar or two his way. Just an idea, like I said, I thought being in a well-comentated live stream was pretty cool.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years