Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 254134

Guys can we please behave as adults here. The mod is NOT a virus.

If you don't understand why it's not a virus you might have to do some homework first before accusing people in public.
Thank you

omg you are dumb. there is absolutely NO REASON for a mod to access or modify the contents of any windows files. the reason mods can get mistaken for a virus is because of how they access and modify the contents of folders is the same as a virus. the difference between them is a mod will only change game files, a virus changes windows files.
ALSO I am creating my own mod and I only downloaded yours and a few others for ideas. I used the easier install method for this reason with them all (that was possible). some of them originally flagged as unsafe but your mod is the only 1 that has caused me problems and that has ACTUALLY HAD A VIRUS
i am on your side there craig why would a mod like that need to modify windows files and sometimes it can break your computer

i am on your side there craig why would a mod like that need to modify windows files and sometimes it can break your computer
I'll quote our tech admin here: "I think sometimes people misunderstand the modify windows files thing too. If they have a default steam install in program files then windows will complain about almost any file modification in later versions"

He added: "My advice is always the same, if you dont trust it dont run it. Your pc's security is your responsibility."

That's a crystal clear answer.

If you don't trust it, don't install it.

I just double checked all files, none of them is editing anything within Windows. However if you have your steam library in your program files, Windows flags it as is. Also the compiler used is old and that means some virus scanners flag it as a virus by default.

• Deleted member 254134

The real question here is: Is it updated yet? Cause I can't wait to install it again for the latest version of the game! C'mon Kubix! :thumbsup:
i didnt wanted to do that because of hate but now i see there are still people which dont hate me :D so mod will be updated

Hey!
So, I've now switched to the OLD version of my summer car, and the installers crash when I try to install it.
Can anyone relate?
Well, if I'm understanding correctly, you opted out of experimental beta? What do you mean by OLD version? I think there's no old version anymore so this mod won't work. It's weird, though, that the installers are crashing. You should still be able to install everything but it would result in a weird looking Satsuma.

Well, if I'm understanding correctly, you opted out of experimental beta? What do you mean by OLD version? I think there's no old version anymore so this mod won't work. It's weird, though, that the installers are crashing. You should still be able to install everything but it would result in a weird looking Satsuma.
No, actually the old version of the game. One of the first versions.
It still doesn't work though, but I got the installers to work.
For anyone who wants to know, I accidentally put them in the managed folder instead of the main folder.

• Deleted member 254134

No, actually the old version of the game. One of the first versions.
It still doesn't work though, but I got the installers to work.
For anyone who wants to know, I accidentally put them in the managed folder instead of the main folder.
Are you using leaked 172 build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play