Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, read describtion pleaaaase

Quick question: I just started a new game and downloaded / installed your mod (disabled antivirus and installers downloaded without a problem) but am I supposed to have "experimental beta" enabled or not? That's just my only one doubt cause in case it is necessary, my game doesn't have any betas available. (I know the description says You CANT have experimental beta enabled) but in another post you asked someone if they had it enabled. Thanks

• Deleted member 254134

Quick question: I just started a new game and downloaded / installed your mod (disabled antivirus and installers downloaded without a problem) but am I supposed to have "experimental beta" enabled or not? That's just my only one doubt cause in case it is necessary, my game doesn't have any betas available. (I know the description says You CANT have experimental beta enabled) but in another post you asked someone if they had it enabled. Thanks
I asked them if they have enebled beta becase they was having problems with my mod

• Deleted member 254134

OK, So I have all of my AntiViruses deactivated and I still can't download it...
you need to turn off antiviruses to install mod not to download but im using google chrome and didnt discovered reason why some people cant download it

I downloaded and installed everything with installers. I also disabled antivirus and allowed exceptions for files. Everything seems to work except for the modded wheels and tires, seats, tailights and stance. Supercharger, sound, body kit works.

When the mod is correctly installed i believe the car in the main menu closely resembles the rocketsuma but mine looks like the plain suma even after running all mod installers.

• Deleted member 254134

When the mod is correctly installed i believe the car in the main menu closely resembles the rocketsuma but mine looks like the plain suma even after running all mod installers.
After installing my mod car in main menu looks like default one, did you tested my wheels on your game save?

I figured it out! The "Watanabe" installer from a previous version must be installed for the custom wheels to be present. Great mod btw! You are very talented!

• Deleted member 254134

I figured it out! The "Watanabe" installer from a previous version must be installed for the custom wheels to be present. Great mod btw! You are very talented!
Thanks

• Deleted member 254134

What the **** are you talking about? Last update was realised at 31.07, buy a game dude and i dont want to see anyone talking to me without original game bought

Here, I've uploaded this short video showing what my Rocketsuma looks like. I'm running UPDATE 31.07.2017 of the game (on Steam obviously, no experimental betas) and you can see the wide rally wheels as well as the wide body kit. I forgot to start the car so you could hear the modded engine sound too! I guess this is what the mod is supposed to look like, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.8%