Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 254134

and if you look on the first photo you can see there is only one fender on the drivers side.
Yes and it should be replaced but its not so you just dont have my mod installed

• Deleted member 254134

hey i need some help im rice chrispyy on yt i commented help on ther but you stoped responding my body kit doesnt work besides the spoiler and the sound can you help idk what to do i love this mod thank you
I responded last lol.. You just did said anything after my words but what exacly is your problem? I need you to explain me exacly how its not working

I'm Sad... The day I want to download the sickest mod of this game the Download Link is dead. Can you please fix it ?
My Bad, just got fixed. Maybe it was some ServerSide Glitch

EDIT : It downloaded but it stops because of an WiFi Error, my WiFi is fully working tho.

EDIT2 : Avast was kindly ****ing my downloads so I disabled it and it worked !

Last edited:
superchargerpower.dll the file is corrupt And windows dosent allow install installers blaa blaa.
How i install this?

Edit: I tried run as administrator same still.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 254134

superchargerpower.dll the file is corrupt And windows dosent allow install installers blaa blaa.
How i install this?

Edit: I tried run as administrator same still.
You need to turn off antivirus software, please read describtion before you go to support section

pls help

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (4).png
    Captura de pantalla (4).png
    536.7 KB · Views: 197
  • Deleted member 254134

Hey Hi there!, my antivirus detects it like a trojan virus, i know u said dont care if detect as virus, really, doesnt matter ?
if you dont want to use installers so you always can install this mod manually but i made installers for regular players which dont know how to mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 10.5%