Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 20062017 update of mysummercar, I installed Rocketsuma0.7.1
The basic movement did not have any problem, but in no side

It is displayed"oops! the game crashed. the crash report folder named 2017-06-30-181346 next to game executable it would be great if you'd send it to developer of the game!"

and cannot be finished normally.

The problem that I can not save normally is disappointing, but it has not been solved.

• Deleted member 254134

After 20062017 update of mysummercar, I installed Rocketsuma0.7.1
The basic movement did not have any problem, but in no side

It is displayed"oops! the game crashed. the crash report folder named 2017-06-30-181346 next to game executable it would be great if you'd send it to developer of the game!"

and cannot be finished normally.

The problem that I can not save normally is disappointing, but it has not been solved.
No idea what you talking about but im making single installers so it should not crash anymore

I have put the supercharger mod after playing with the mod a while... but now where i buy the supercharger because it dont appears inside my engine?

You want wheels without bodykit?
yep, but look at this and halp me 20170630181630_1.jpg 20170630181709_1.jpg

• Deleted member 254134

I have put the supercharger mod after playing with the mod a while... but now where i buy the supercharger because it dont appears inside my engine?
its part of racing carburator

• Deleted member 254134

wheels need to be that wide and not match to car without bodykit because mstuner is only moving suspension parts which is not realistic but i would to keep realism in my mods

When installing MOD you made it tells me that the game will not end normally and the following message will be displayed.

And crash.dmp and error.log occur in the folder every time it is troubled.

This means that this mod can not be used.

• Deleted member 254134

When installing MOD you made it tells me that the game will not end normally and the following message will be displayed.

And crash.dmp and error.log occur in the folder every time it is troubled.

This means that this mod can not be used.
I wrote it might cause crashes and im working on single installers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play