Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 254134

Hey Kubix,

can you tel me from what RPM the supercharger works? couse in all gears it see the my speed getting faster at 7000RPM-8000RPM so only the last 1000 RPM. can you make it take it from 1000RPM??
It gives you 1.5x multiplier over 3000 rpm

Kubix, I'm having some issues..Car is maxed out, but with your mods.. The clutch is starting to slip when it goes over 5000 rpm. It isn't losing traction, no marks on the road behind me. Even in highest gear.

Do we have any fix for that, maybe some performance clutch and preasure plate?

• Deleted member 254134

Kubix, I'm having some issues..Car is maxed out, but with your mods.. The clutch is starting to slip when it goes over 5000 rpm. It isn't losing traction, no marks on the road behind me. Even in highest gear.

Do we have any fix for that, maybe some performance clutch and preasure plate?
Clutch is probably slippping just because you got added power but when you lose traction you dont need to leave tire marks everywhere...i will make replacement also for rally and slicks so that should solve problem with traction and no im not game developer so i cant add performance parts into game..

• Deleted member 254134

when i try to install mod it says "cant save assetstools file. make sure the current path is writeable and try again" please help me your mod looks amazing i want it
No idea what you talking about you need to send me screenshot of that because i never saw that

upload_2017-6-28_15-9-9.png

kubix, when i put the file of your mod to the msc files, and i open it, my pc tells me ''Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item". Maybe the problem is my pc, maybe i dont have a program to open the file, but if you can, can you please help me?

i need single installer cause my game crashes when ever i quit without saving or with saving. and can you post a video on how to do manual installation? i know how to do it but i don't know how to do the custom engine sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes