Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could do it too lol :p Currently 100% bored due to my graphic card being dead... Only able to run the PC itself, that's it
If you want help Joel I can organize the last rounds :)
Thanks for the support guys. If I get some traffic in the way I will be sure to contact you guys.

On the other side, I got an awesomely fast reply from @Steven Poirier saying that he will be very happy to do it. I will wait one day, but he is the number one man for that position right now. :)

THE SEMI-FINALS HAVE FINISHED!!!

As the lights go out it is Rosberg who leads to the first corner! It seems like an exciting race, but after a while, we are having a safety car! This will be the perfect time to figure out who has won this round, and who will be out of this competition. Excited? I sure am!

RPS Season 8 R7 Results.jpg

Please inform me of any errors in the tables!

Thank you so much and a sad bad luck for:

@Benutzername
@Ben Herbert

Well done on getting this far, and I hope you the best of luck for next season!

And... It will be time for:

@XenForo
@Florin Diaconescu

To battle for the ultimate prize of this whole tournament! They have come a long way, but only one of them will be able to write their name into the Hall of Fame.

BRING ON THE FINALS!!!!!!!!

dne1422my15.jpg

As we now reach the halfway mark, Rosberg is in the lead with Hamilton chasing him behind. Kimi Raikkonen has fallen back after some very frustrating contact with Marussia's Max Chilton during the safety car period. We thought, that now, it would be the perfect time to begin the.... FINALS!!!

RPS Season 8 Finals Battles.jpg

I don't think there's any need to ask for any need for asking whether the tables are wrong. May the best man win!

THE FINALS.... HAVE FINISHED....

9875693.jpg

dms1424my175.jpg

The winner is chosen.... Both here, and at Monaco. Who will it be? Who has fought their way past the whole season? It's time to find out....

RPS Season 8 Finals Results.jpg

THE WINNER IS XENFORO!!! CONGRATULATIONS! AND A FAIR PLAY WITH FLORIN DAICONESCU! CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!

RPS Season 8 Winner.jpg

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY WHEN SEASON 9 ARRIVES! AND THANK YOU TO STEVEN POIRIER FOR MODERATING IT! I AM SURE THIS SEASON AND THAT SEASON WILL BE ONES TO REMEMBER!

Celebration-Nico-Rosberg-Monaco-Grand-Prix-F1-2014.jpg

THE FINALS.... HAVE FINISHED....

9875693.jpg

dms1424my175.jpg

The winner is chosen.... Both here, and at Monaco. Who will it be? Who has fought their way past the whole season? It's time to find out....

View attachment 57765

THE WINNER IS XENFORO!!! CONGRATULATIONS! AND A FAIR PLAY WITH FLORIN DAICONESCU! CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!

View attachment 57766

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY WHEN SEASON 9 ARRIVES! AND THANK YOU TO STEVEN POIRIER FOR MODERATING IT! I AM SURE THIS SEASON AND THAT SEASON WILL BE ONES TO REMEMBER!

Celebration-Nico-Rosberg-Monaco-Grand-Prix-F1-2014.jpg
What about previous season? :cry:

Btw, in for S9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements