Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time guys, we are using a new system :p I will be doing the results before the round is finished! :D This means less time will be taken at the end! At that time I still have to figure out who goes through and who doesn't, but it should be much faster.

This time guys, we are using a new system :p I will be doing the results before the round is finished! :D This means less time will be taken at the end! At that time I still have to figure out who goes through and who doesn't, but it should be much faster.
I can help you!

I'm not going through...

HERE ARE THE RESULTS FOR ROUND 5!

RPS Season 8 R5 Results.jpg

This is how the standings look after round 5!

RSP Season 8 Heat Overview 5th.jpg

Please inform me of any errors in the tables!

Woah :confused: 4 days for the results!? And they actually come on the day the last choice arrived???

BRING ON THE QUARTER-FINALS!!!

The lucky people from our group are ready to get on with the 3 qualifying sessions! The first cars are coming out on track, but the times are yet to clocked in.... As we are waiting, we decided, that now would be the perfect time to start getting closer to seeing who will write their names, in the Hall of Fame....

rosberg-monaco-gp-fp-2.jpg

RPS Season 8 R6 Battles.jpg

Thank you so much for contributing

@Jimlaad43
@Rami Saidy
@Milos Ancevski (also big thanks for helping me with the heats)
@Alexander Macdonald
@Andrew Boerner
@Davin.Rizuki
@oldwolf

And good luck to all you guys going through to the quarter-finals!!! This time you will have to send preferably 3 choices as no ties are accepted now!

@Florin Diaconescu
@Manolis Sigoulakis
@Benutzername
@Steven Poirier
@XenForo
@Omer Said
@Ben Herbert
@Sebastien Levret

And thank you to all you guys for staying calm even with my little "delays" (not just little :D )

Wow... A round finished a few hours after the last choice was sent and the new round began very quick even with the changes in the templates....

THE QUARTER-FINALS HAVE FINISHED!!!

Nico-Rosberg-on-Pole-Front-view-27643_l.jpg

More cars keep on coming out as people are dropping from our grandstands. It's Q3, and Rosberg has just set the fastest lap, with Hamilton just behind. It's sure going to be an exciting one!

RPS Season 8 R6 Results.jpg

Semi-finals coming soon! Get prepared!

Oh, and sorry to those people who I asked for 4th choice. My mistake. I had written the old choices wrong. That mistake is fixed in the tables.

BRING ON THE SEMI-FINALS!!!

rosberg2.jpg

The race is getting ready to be started, and the formation lap is starting! Rosberg is P1 and Hamilton P2. It will be race to who can get the best start! After the cars are out of our view, it is time to see who will battle to lift the trophy, and who will be the last man standing on the podium.

RPS Season 8 R7 Battles.jpg

Big thanks to:

@Manolis Sigoulakis
@Steven Poirier
@Omer Said
@Sebastien Levret
For contributing, and I hope you the best of luck for Season 9!

And get excited, because:

@Florin Diaconescu

@Benutzername
@XenForo
@Ben Herbert

!

Because you guys will be battling for the win!

Guys, I will be going away this Saturday to the US for nearly 3 weeks. I will prepare the templates if needed, but don't expect any fast updates before that. How can this be solved? Well, if we finish these rounds very fast, I will be able to start the finals tomorrow, and hopefully the winner can be crowned by Friday.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MODERATING SEASON 9, PLEASE CONTACT ME!

Guys, I will be going away this Saturday to the US for nearly 3 weeks. I will prepare the templates if needed, but don't expect any fast updates before that. How can this be solved? Well, if we finish these rounds very fast, I will be able to start the finals tomorrow, and hopefully the winner can be crowned by Friday.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MODERATING SEASON 9, PLEASE CONTACT ME!
@Steven Poirier was interested in modding S8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play