Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 18

• Thread starter Deleted member 161052
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Round 5 Highlights: Tampa Bay Rowdies' performance falls off, Adelaide United puts another hope

Mv73hkW.png

Tampa Bay Rowdies disappointed their fans with a 0-3 loss to Olympiacos. Oxford United won 3-1 against Manchester United, in which Man Utd's manager said that the victory "is only luck". HJK Helsinki won 2-1 against Fotballagert Fart, so did Adelaide United against Borussia Delmenhorst. Experts think that Adelaide United might seek for a hat-trick of titles, but it's just 10 rounds to go. Melbourne Victory drew 1-1 to Luton Town. Grêmio FBPA won 3-0 against Besiktas JK. FC Kuusysi would lose to Middlesbrough FC with a 1-2 result.

Teams' choices
NgGrwIH.png

(@rubaru failed to send me choices in at least 4 days)

Round 6 Fixtures
KOFt9MK.png

Standings are updated in the first post. @Aidan Keranen has no match for this round.
You have until July 30th to send in your choices, because I will make an important announcement in the HoF thread soon. Good luck!

P.S.: due to Tim making a template for the RPS, the teams' colours will "sadly (?)" not be shown.

Funny how you only adress it now, I haven't noticed the colours tbh. If you want I can make them appear automatically in the tables just send me the sheet :thumbsup:

also, assuming you're going on holiday somewhere until 30th July, enjoy :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 161052

Not a bump.

Back from holiday, and what I only get is 5 people who have already sent their choices. Did anyone forgot RPS?

• Deleted member 161052

As @Omer Said announced that he will not take part in all forum games after the coup attempt and the bad condition at his home country right now, I don't know what to do with his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back